Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, long time mildly paranoid person, just now deciding to take measures to prepare myself for something. Not sure what though, seems most like anything could happen! I do believe it started when I was young and watched Red Dawn (the original).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another fellow Texan, Mike45. Its always great to have another new member here but my heart is warm with pride when I see its also another fellow Texan. Great to see we are so well represented and roll deep here, lol. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Do you know how to Circumcise a Texan? Kick his sister in the chin!!
How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Texas? Anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush!!

Just kiddin.. Welcome to the board from Montana! It's great to have people from the Lonestar state around here.

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another fellow Texan, Mike45. Its always great to have another new member here but my heart is warm with pride when I see its also another fellow Texan. Great to see we are so well represented and roll deep here, lol. Hope to see you around and see you often!
There are a fair amount of us :lol:

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC). Go Navy!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome form Nor Cal

1 - 20 of 20 Posts