Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm new. Obviously, 28 year old in iowa currently not in full prepper mode due to limited space. I got laid off and moved in with my parents, but when I get out of there I will be prepping. Hoping to find a little acreage that I can call my own.

I currently only have the room to prep a few things: Ammo and Silver.
I have a decent collection of firearms that I have accumulated over the past 2 years. Beretta 92, Glock 27, DPMS AR-15, Norinco MAK-90 (ak variant).
Looks like this forum is fairly new and inactive...hmm

If anybody is interested I have a youtube channel: Acidlittle i do reviews of the firearms I get and gear alike.

Look foreword to posting more!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol thanks, it's been a year since i started, fell off track here, and the place is booming now, hard to keep up with all the new posts and posters!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ok, I give up. Have seen "newcomers" post with up to a dozen posts, but to see one who is a super moderator with 678 posts. What am missing?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9UC check the date I posted that it was over a year ago, when this forum was a baby. Don't worry about post counts so much :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ok, I give up. Have seen "newcomers" post with up to a dozen posts, but to see one who is a super moderator with 678 posts. What am missing?
Someone wasn't paying attention.
9UC check the date I posted that it was over a year ago, when this forum was a baby. Don't worry about post counts so much :)
Guilty as charged, and as noted above, I "wasn't paying attention". I picked up on and was mislead by the date of your post quoted above instead of going back to the original and checking the original date of something posted by a moderator. I ask about it because there had been some unusual posting on the Newcomers thread recently and I have seen abuses on both the gun and RV forums I use. My initial thought was that some other person had hacked your profile. My apologies, I'll strive to be a tad more careful or refrain from questioning something I think may be amiss in the future. Based upon your closing comment, I do feel you have missed the point of my question and concern and it was not about the number of posts.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
argh lol this is funny. People are still saying welcome, when I should be saying welcome to them! :)

9UC you are fine no worries, if you do have any concerns about bogus posts make sure you do notify a moderator about them, I know Leon likes to keep things well oiled around here, I am not as active as I wish I was, but I'm slaving away getting myself in order to buy some land, Either way let him or I know, or any other mod you see, and we thank you for the concerns!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts