Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer not to use my name but I am 16 and just call me Dak. I am from Idaho and I am really interested in others from Idaho.

Idk if this is the right forum but do we discuss anti-gov stuff here? Like guns and stuff for prepping, running from UAv's and militias.

Even if not I am interested anyway in prepping.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I prefer not to use my name but I am 16 and just call me Dak. I am from Idaho and I am really interested in others from Idaho.

Idk if this is the right forum but do we discuss anti-gov stuff here? Like guns and stuff for prepping, running from UAv's and militias.

Even if not I am interested anyway in prepping.
welcome

read the year of hell (it's on here) that will change your mind of prepping, just remember cod is not suitable firearm training :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome from the upper penninsula of Michigan!.sorry about the leather chewing remark.sometimes trolls get in the system and must be rooted out.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from North Carolina...I have some experience with UAV's. And I will say that the ringing in your COD characters ear after a grenade goes off....is alot like the real thing only it doesn't last nearly as long...LOL. Oh and the video feed from the AC 130 looks spot on...lol
Vet that plays cod?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. You certainly can state your opinion, ask questions, give information and just enjoy and use this site. The more info you have the stronger you are. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts