Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
15,029 Posts
Welcome from North Florida, Chuck.
I grew up in Palm Beach County and lived there many many years until it got so crowded. The wife and I left in 1995.
Does the usaret part of your handle mean retired Army? If so, thank you for serving our country. I was Army 1967-1970.
Riviera Beach, Lake Park, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter - we lived in each town.
Welcome aboard.
If you scroll down to the lower part of the main index page you will see some state boards. Come on in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from North Florida, Chuck.
I grew up in Palm Beach County and lived there many many years until it got so crowded. The wife and I left in 1995.
Does the usaret part of your handle mean retired Army? If so, thank you for serving our country. I was Army 1967-1970.
Riviera Beach, Lake Park, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter - we lived in each town.
Welcome aboard.
If you scroll down to the lower part of the main index page you will see some state boards. Come on in.
Yes, I am retired Army and also have lived in West Palm, Lake Park and Singer Isle. Thank you for your service also.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy from Texas,

You have absolutely come to a wonderful place. We've been prepping for a better future for over 12 years and for us each day does look brighter.

It's been our experience to learn and benefit from others who have come before us. It is our secret recipe for avoiding the mistakes and pitfall of others. Learn, practice and horn your skills. I hope to see many post from you so that we can benefit from you as well.

Warmest regards,
Troy B

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for your service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts