Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Ryan. I'm a paramedic/firefighter and EMD Dispatcher in the Chicago suburbs. My dad has always been a mild prepper, and as I've grown up I have made him a hardcore prepper.

I own many guns, some of which I'm sure to show you pictures of :) Because everyone likes eye candy.

We have bail out bags and supplies. As well as a basement full of preps. Cant say that I've got some superior fortress like some people do, but I'm a resourceful guy and I think ill do fine :)

I look forward to learning and to sharing my knowledge as well!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome Ryan. That's a very desireable skill set you have there should you decide to join or form a mutual assistance group.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I agree that I have a good set of skills, some even above what my scope of practice is. That being said, im also a avid camper and hunter. Living in the woods is second nature.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome Ryan, Please do not take this the wrong way but COOK county we will pray for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live on the far west of Cook county. Right near dupage. So unfortunately I still have to abide by their stupid laws. However, I don't live in one of the bad areas of cook.

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts