Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

New from Western Massachusetts

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Derma-Redi 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to the like-minded folks out there that are smart enough to prepare for any number of possible scenarios.
I'm interested in hearing a variety of thoughts and ideas because in a SHTF situation Knowledge Weighs Nothing yet it will be the most important tool in your possession.

I come from a family of Preppers / Survivalists. Licensed Guides and pretty much a passion for the outdoors and helping others learn more about it. Tekoa Mountain Outdoors - Home

I also supply the prepper/survivalist community with important and useful items woundcare1dermaredi on eBay or at

Derma-Redi

I look forward to many discussions and helping folks out if I can!!!

Regards,

Dean

#20 ·
Yep, they are to consumed with Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Dancing With the Stars and a host of other garbage.
Self sufficiency to these folks is being able to flip a switch, get light and open up the fridge and find their one day supply of food.
Take care of the family and associate with like-minded folks is what does matter and what will matter...

DERMA-REDI
Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.