Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to the like-minded folks out there that are smart enough to prepare for any number of possible scenarios.
I'm interested in hearing a variety of thoughts and ideas because in a SHTF situation Knowledge Weighs Nothing yet it will be the most important tool in your possession.

I come from a family of Preppers / Survivalists. Licensed Guides and pretty much a passion for the outdoors and helping others learn more about it. Tekoa Mountain Outdoors - Home

I also supply the prepper/survivalist community with important and useful items woundcare1dermaredi on eBay or at

Derma-Redi

I look forward to many discussions and helping folks out if I can!!!

Regards,

Dean

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Hi and welcome! We just spent a wonderful 2 weeks in southern mass in a town called Douglas MA. Up there for a wedding
and to have some fun in the area.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Excellent! That is close to Webster MA there is a lake there with the following name lake chaubunagungamaug

no kidding
I saw this when we went up there in June! I'm not any good with uploading pictures and such but I do have a pic of the sign. Will
try to upload if I can figure it out?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep, they are to consumed with Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Dancing With the Stars and a host of other garbage.
Self sufficiency to these folks is being able to flip a switch, get light and open up the fridge and find their one day supply of food.
Take care of the family and associate with like-minded folks is what does matter and what will matter...

DERMA-REDI
Dean

1 - 20 of 22 Posts