Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to the like-minded folks out there that are smart enough to prepare for any number of possible scenarios.
I'm interested in hearing a variety of thoughts and ideas because in a SHTF situation Knowledge Weighs Nothing yet it will be the most important tool in your possession.

I come from a family of Preppers / Survivalists. Licensed Guides and pretty much a passion for the outdoors and helping others learn more about it. Tekoa Mountain Outdoors - Home

I also supply the prepper/survivalist community with important and useful items woundcare1dermaredi on eBay or at

Derma-Redi

I look forward to many discussions and helping folks out if I can!!!

Regards,

Dean

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
Greetings from Pennsylvania

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Hi and welcome! We just spent a wonderful 2 weeks in southern mass in a town called Douglas MA. Up there for a wedding
and to have some fun in the area.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Welcome to the party!!!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Welcome from SW Montana

·
Administrator
15,483 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Thank you!!! FEMA region I here. Sad how many folks have no idea isn't it?

Dean
It is, but it is always the case. People like to believe their routine will continue and that upheaval only exists in the history books.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Excellent! That is close to Webster MA there is a lake there with the following name lake chaubunagungamaug

no kidding
I saw this when we went up there in June! I'm not any good with uploading pictures and such but I do have a pic of the sign. Will
try to upload if I can figure it out?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep, they are to consumed with Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Dancing With the Stars and a host of other garbage.
Self sufficiency to these folks is being able to flip a switch, get light and open up the fridge and find their one day supply of food.
Take care of the family and associate with like-minded folks is what does matter and what will matter...

DERMA-REDI
Dean

1 - 20 of 22 Posts