Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been prepping for over 20 years. still learning things everyday. just found this website and looks like a great place. thanks for having me

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas. Got to agree, I'm learning something new about this every day.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Glad to have you here and hope you are willing to share a little of that 20 plus years of prepping wisdom, even some of us old dawgs can learn new tricks! Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around and see you often.

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
Welcome from the NE Fla/ SE Ga area (the rural part)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from N Ga just se of Atlanta.

Reactions: Leon

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
With all the GA preppers here now, there's like 15 of us, we definitely need to get together and go hunting or something. Maybe a meet and greet at the watering hole or something. PM me anyone interested, I was heading up to NC this week and might be doing some county hopping after. RPD, I didn't you you were in the territories, we need to link up.

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
With all the GA preppers here now, there's like 15 of us, we definitely need to get together and go hunting or something. Maybe a meet and greet at the watering hole or something. PM me anyone interested, I was heading up to NC this week and might be doing some county hopping after. RPD, I didn't you you were in the territories, we need to link up.
Where are you located? I actually live on the Florida side of the line, but I shoot at the range near Waycross, Georgia. Another board I belong to has an annual campout in the fall just outside Douglas, Georgia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts