Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone glad to be a part of this forum so I can learn as much as I can from you guys and share whatever knowledge and insight I may have. Just another concerned American here and with a wife, a 15-month old, and another one on the way I figure its time to get serious about prepping.

I'm a gun guy and have plenty of guns (although you can never have enough ammo right?) so I want to focus most of my attention on food, water, and medical supplies. Oh, and I'm currently looking for a good deal on a Honda EU2000i generator so if anyone knows the best place to get one please let me know because I can't seem to find one for under $999. Thanks!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome! We can all learn from each other. I suggest that you stock pile some of that red/white liquid that is bottled in your area. It can be used for a number of different things :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! Don't worry, there is always plenty of that stuff in this household (especially the red). Although I must admit, we haven't cared to explore any other uses for it aside from the obvious one :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ha! Don't worry, there is always plenty of that stuff in this household. Although I must admit, we haven't cared to explore any other uses for it aside from the obvious one :p
I prefer single malts or Jack Daniels. Would never dream of using either except for their intended purpose.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Administrator
15,097 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I'm a coffee guy myself. It's about all the excitement I can handle anymore.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum J.T. I think a lot of us are in your boat. We have the obvious tools.... now we just want to increase our knowledge by sharing we we've experienced. You'd be surprised what you can learn from the successes and mistakes of others.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oh, and I'm currently looking for a good deal on a Honda EU2000i generator so if anyone knows the best place to get one please let me know because I can't seem to find one for under $999. Thanks!
J.T. I'd really like one of these Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit

while pricy, it can be used indoors with no issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts