Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured I would post the generic new user post..
Anyone else here in WA?

Little about me: 4 kids, 5 dogs (gsd’s and a Caucasian shepard), lots of chickens, lots of goats, toyota guy, gardening, hunting and guns, about 30 miles from Canada

Really got into prepping about a year ago, been a steady progression from there. Im blessed to live on property that has a ton of resources (creek, river, multiple wells fruit trees, berry bushes, timber and wild game). Another perk is that the we boarder state land on 3 sides, best thing about this state land is the public road into it is washed out, so the only people who can access it are maybe 20 people who also border it (who we know).

Found this forum recently and am excited to contribute (and learn obv.)

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Welcome to PF. Sounds like you have some great property!

Reactions: Pupparoo

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,747 Posts
Welcome!
Sounds like you have a good little spot of land for yourself there. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
10,786 Posts
Anyone else here in WA?

Little about me: 4 kids, 5 dogs (gsd’s and a Caucasian shepard), lots of chickens, lots of goats, toyota guy, gardening, hunting and guns, about 30 miles from Canada

Really got into prepping about a year ago, been a steady progression from there. Im blessed to live on property that has a ton of resources (creek, river, multiple wells fruit trees, berry bushes, timber and wild game). Another perk is that the we boarder state land on 3 sides, best thing about this state land is the public road into it is washed out, so the only people who can access it are maybe 20 people who also border it (who we know).

Welcome from DFW Texas. Sounds like a very nice set up you got there.

·
Administrator
15,266 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: Pupparoo

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome from Canada's Wet Coast. I guess bone dry these days. Can't wait for the borders to open so I can get back down to WA.

You anywhere near those fires in Osoyoos? Two bad years in a row last year it was your forests this year ours.

Godspeed

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,746 Posts
Welcome, welcome!! 5 (mostly adult) "kids" and two dogs here. Like your setup; sounds grand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else here in WA?

howdy from florida.

sounds like you’ve got a great setup with the property there, how is it come mid winter time though?

i’ve got good friends up in Puyallup, beautiful place to tuck away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts