Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say HELLO from NE Texas near Paris, Tx. Are there any other Preppers in our area? Sure would like to converse with you. Thanks,
Wolfrem68

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to: amym505

I noticed you are from Central NM area. I lived in NM for about 10 years moving around from Deming to Silver City to Albuquerque. We still have property near Grants. If you know anyone wanting a BOL in NM I have posted this one for sale on this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum.
I noticed you are a LPN. I am a respiratory therapist/ teacher and my wife is a surgical RN retired.

Wolfrem68

·
Registered
369 Posts
wolfrem68 said:
to: amym505

I noticed you are from Central NM area. I lived in NM for about 10 years moving around from Deming to Silver City to Albuquerque. We still have property near Grants. If you know anyone wanting a BOL in NM I have posted this one for sale on this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum.
I noticed you are a LPN. I am a respiratory therapist/ teacher and my wife is a surgical RN retired.

Wolfrem68
There are several New Mexicans on this site. They may be interested in the BOL. New Mexico's greatest challenge for survival is the lack of water. I have 5 years and 9 months till retirement. Oh Happy Day!!! Hoping the S**t waits to hit the fan till then. Happy to have you here!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to the sight, glad you found us!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello & welcome from your neighbor from the north, Arkansas!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi. The wife lived in Las Cruces for a while. She loved it out there. Says it's beautiful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts