Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just recently moved to Florida last year. I live north of the tampa bay area along the coasy. Have not really done much with Prepping except start storing (and rotating) water as a back up. I just havent had the money to buy much of anything. I have been trying to start a garden to give us somewhat of a food supply, but mainly just trying to learn the basics and not kill everything I touch!

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Florida

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome form Nor Cal

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
welcome to the group from Arizona, and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hello and welcome!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. You've made important steps already. You're storing water, and starting to prep. I started by storing water in empty milk-, vinegar- and bleach jugs. And spending an extra $20 or even $10 each grocery trip. I started with rice, which is pretty cheap and dried beans which are really cheap.

Good luck. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. You've made important steps already. You're storing water, and starting to prep. I started by storing water in empty milk-, vinegar- and bleach jugs. And spending an extra $20 or even $10 each grocery trip. I started with rice, which is pretty cheap and dried beans which are really cheap.

Good luck. Glad you found us.
That is what we do. We spend an x amount every time we go to the store. It used to be $10 a trip when we lived in Florida but we were going every few days. Now that we go to the store about every month, we are spending more.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts