Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

My name, here at least, is Koefe. I'm 21, and have been prepping truly for the past 3 years, but have been interested and following for as long as I've been driving.

I am from a smaller area of North Florida, and have been following this forum for about a year now, and decided it was time to introduce myself. Things down in our area aren't as bad as the North, nor the major cities. As a younger member of this type of lifestyle, I am eager to learn from those who have been doing it much longer than I have.

I spend much of my time, when not working in a usually-slammed tourist town an hour from my home, in the wilderness. Hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing have been a regular part of my lifestyle since a child, and I feel just at home out there as I do in town.

There are many things I've been able to accomplish at a young age with a strong group of like-minded buddies that have been together since grade school. An 80-acre property in rural south Alabama with a stocked pond and plenty of game, a decent stock of defenses, and an expanding pantry, as well as the constant pursuit of new skills, and the effort to get better at those we've learned so far.

I look forward to taking part in the forum more directly instead of just watching silently, and am grateful for a place to look for new information from those who know much more than I.

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
Welcome from NE Florida

Reactions: Koefe

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
Welcome to PF. It sounds like you are on the right path.

Reactions: Koefe

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,882 Posts
I dunno... we're getting a bit crowded with Floridians and Alabamians around here...
😁

Howdy and welcome, from Texas. (you can never have too many Texans)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everybody,

My name, here at least, is Koefe. I'm 21, and have been prepping truly for the past 3 years, but have been interested and following for as long as I've been driving.

I am from a smaller area of North Florida, and have been following this forum for about a year now, and decided it was time to introduce myself. Things down in our area aren't as bad as the North, nor the major cities. As a younger member of this type of lifestyle, I am eager to learn from those who have been doing it much longer than I have.

I spend much of my time, when not working in a usually-slammed tourist town an hour from my home, in the wilderness. Hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing have been a regular part of my lifestyle since a child, and I feel just at home out there as I do in town.

There are many things I've been able to accomplish at a young age with a strong group of like-minded buddies that have been together since grade school. An 80-acre property in rural south Alabama with a stocked pond and plenty of game, a decent stock of defenses, and an expanding pantry, as well as the constant pursuit of new skills, and the effort to get better at those we've learned so far.

I look forward to taking part in the forum more directly instead of just watching silently, and am grateful for a place to look for new information from those who know much more than I.
Welcome from central Florida!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everybody,

Greeting’s from your neighbor down south in Miami.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts