Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all!

My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation.

Cheers,

Tim / Bearack

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Coloradan.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good day all! My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation. Cheers, Tim / Bearack
welcome from los angeles, even less hospitable lol
Welcome from Nevada, a reasonably hospitable place to live compared to Aurora and LA. Just come on down here and burro in.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I once spent a year in your state, at Ft Carson, in the shadow of Pike Peak.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from Georgia, new to prepping but always glad to see there are more out there. Good luck with the TKD I practice a form of TKD and Danzan Ru Jujitsu as well as Hapkido. Just hope I can get them long range first. Lol welcome aboard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.