Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all!

My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation.

Cheers,

Tim / Bearack

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Coloradan.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I'd be a fish out of water there. To many people for sure. Granted, Denver is getting out of hand in regards to population.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good day all! My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation. Cheers, Tim / Bearack
welcome from los angeles, even less hospitable lol
Welcome from Nevada, a reasonably hospitable place to live compared to Aurora and LA. Just come on down here and burro in.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello from yet another Native Coloradan!! Hope you enjoy the place a lot of GREAT people/minds here!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome...from the other side of Denver. I'm new here too. Also love our Rockies, but finding my BOL search keeps pushing further into the hills and further away from Denver.

·
Administrator
14,873 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I once spent a year in your state, at Ft Carson, in the shadow of Pike Peak.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from Georgia, new to prepping but always glad to see there are more out there. Good luck with the TKD I practice a form of TKD and Danzan Ru Jujitsu as well as Hapkido. Just hope I can get them long range first. Lol welcome aboard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts