Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Oklahoma, and I'm growing more interested in preparedness for my family in an inevitable crisis. It's not because I'm looking for a new hobby, but simply because my eyes are open to the state of our country and of this world.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Awesome Eric, and we are glad you decided to join. Being "more prepared" is for most of us, a way of life, we look forward to learning from and with you.

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
Welcome from Florida

Reactions: EricMac

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Weclome from your Texas Neighbor just to the south. Glad to have you here with us all. Maybe we don't have the most knowledgable group here but we know a lot. Maybe not the biggest prepper forum on the net, but I think we got one of the best and one of the friendliest on the net. Good to see another soul waking up to the train wreck we are seeing before our eyes. Your bound to find a ton of info here to help you weather any storm or hard times that might come your way. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm from Oklahoma, and I'm growing more interested in preparedness for my family in an inevitable crisis. It's not because I'm looking for a new hobby, but simply because my eyes are open to the state of our country and of this world.
Good to have you aboard, Eric. You'll find lots of good info (and good community here). Don't get overwhelmed. There's lots to learn. Build your supplies and your knowledge slowly, day by day....learn a new skill today...pick up a new supply tomorrow....and ask questions. Have fun!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South-East. (SC)

Reactions: EricMac

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. Take it a little at a time. Knowledge is something that is always needed. As the other prepper said "Learn a new skill" or bone up on one you already have. Practice and don't be overwhelmed. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
As stated before. Try learning new skills as much as possible.. But supplies as you go but when it comes down to it, knowledge is worth so much in an emergency situation.. It is not something that can break down or run out of ammo!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the net to learn about preps.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts