Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am a new prepper from California. I just started building my bug out bag and am currently in the market for a firearm. Starting to learn basic survival skills such as fishing, camping etc. I am interested in learning as much as possible! Glad to join your community! :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. Lots of good people here and info for new preppers. Browse some of our older threads and ask questions. Noone gets ignored here except the dooor to door salesman.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes and welcome from the the Deep South. Here in Georgia we are prepping as well, just not for as many earthquakes as ya'll have. Lol just kidding welcome aboard.

·
Registered
365 Posts
OP welcome to the forum from a fellow CA'er.
Use the search function and build that bob asap!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here with us. Great to hear your thinking ahead and working on that bug out bag, keep it up! Good too, to be thinking about getting a fire arm as well. My advice here it think it through very carefully and consider your choices long and had. Come up with a well thought out gun battery then go get it one gun gun at a time and sock away as much ammo as you can. Neither are getting any cheaper and this is the second brutal run on guns and ammo I have seen in the last 5 years! I suspect it wont be the last and I am afraid many choices will soon no longer be much of an option. At any rate hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.