Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I live in north central Texas currently. I am looking to gather a diverse group of people with broad spectrum of skills and talents that we each can use in the interest of everyone's survival. I believe, don't know if I'm the only one, that survival needs could be 10 plus years or more. So who would like to join me?

·
Super Moderator
3,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum please tell us a bit more about yourself and perhaps your background if you feel comfortable doing so.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,634 Posts
How many shipping containers are planned for your fortress?
There is only one right answer. ;)

Welcome, from a fellow Texan!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Pics, Bank Statement and Current Blood Test Results.

(Can't be too careful in today's crazy world...:encouragement:)
Iv'e found blood test are unreliable in determining how tasty a person's blood is... oh, wait, sorry... I thought this was the "crazy cannibal killers" thread in the "Bad Things We Do In The Night" section of the forum... my bad...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hello all. I live in north central Texas currently. I am looking to gather a diverse group of people with broad spectrum of skills and talents that we each can use in the interest of everyone's survival. I believe, don't know if I'm the only one, that survival needs could be 10 plus years or more. So who would like to join me?
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, we are a rather irreverent bunch.

I gotta be honest, this is a pretty individualist set of folks, not a whole lot of "let's all band together" types... frankly, even though I like a lot of people here and a few don't totally despise me, we won't be joining together if the SHTF because you need a REAL relationship with somebody to know that you can trust them to react the way that you expect them to in a SHTF situation.

Good luck, stick around and who knows what you will find.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,614 Posts
Welcome.
Friend me, and lets exchange ways to use hot sauce, mine are what you would call atypical (not normal).
Did you realize that you can use road kill, way longer that most folks think? Yep, the Chinese hot sauce covers up any nasty taste.
PS: you will need a jug of moonshine to wash away the horror of my recipes. Do you have one?

View attachment 14955

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
Welcome.
Friend me, and lets exchange ways to use hot sauce, mine are what you would call atypical (not normal).
Did you realize that you can use road kill, way longer that most folks think? Yep, the Chinese hot sauce covers up any nasty taste.
PS: you will need a jug of moonshine to wash away the horror of my recipes. Do you have one?

View attachment 14955
That particular brand is made by a Vietnamese refugee who now lives in California.
His other product, Tuong Ot Toi Vietnam Chili Garlic Sauce, is much better than the mild sriracha in the picture. It also has seeds for the day after burn.

Reactions: Targetshooter

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
If you are wondering about the responses you are getting, well, those of us who have been here for a while have seen LOTS of people come in and try to start a group/commune/militia/utopia with fantastic proposals. Some want to be given "buy-in" money, etc.

Just relax, investigate the different sections, read and respond to ongoing threads, and kind of get a feel for the place.

Oh, welcome.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Hello ,,,, welcome from NC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lets see what your made of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what do you prep for ?,,,,,,,,,,,,, what have you prepped so far?,,,,,,,,,,,, how far are you willing to prep ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tell us more abut you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,married ?,,,,,,,,,, kids?,,,,,,,,, your likes ,,,,,,,,your dislikes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we just need more info on you to see if you fit in the group ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if we fit in your group ,,,,,,,,,, a group can be a good thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it can be a bad thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, groups are not made over night ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so with that said ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,post away with your answers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will be looking for them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: A Watchman

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from SC. Any luck?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts