Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People like this need to be taken out back and smacked in the head with a hammer. It is on video, that is all the proof needed. It should be a few hour trial AT MOST, then sentenced to death and executed the next morning. Now these pieces of shit will soak up the penal system for the next few years(because they wont get much time). Then get out and do it to someone else!! When is enough, ****ing enough????

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Having a conversation with yourself? Not sure what you're talking about specifically, but I think being able to spend years and years on DR is ridiculous. Then again, there are people who are proven innocent down the road, so are we putting a price on life by focusing on the taxpayer cost? In cases where it's clear cut, which I assume is the deal with case you're talking about, then heck yeah, get 'em gone yesterday!

·
Registered
904 Posts
It is difficult to be outraged since I don't know what we're talking about. But since I seldom know what I am talking about and am generally outraged anyway, I think I am O.K. with taking him behind the barn for some country justice. Who is it exactly we are taking to the gallows?

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
No court needed, just show the video to a few fathers, myself included, and leave us alone with the animals. Race, creed, none of that shit matters, some little girl just had her life ruined. I have and always will stand by the fact that I would spend time in jail if need be, to protect/defend any person, but my daughter? These kids would learn a lesson, Im not sorry, Im not threatening, just stating facts, the police would be arresting me right about now.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I like the Old Testament way of handling things like this.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I love the Blaze I will repeat what I posted there earlier today.
RichardokyNov. 5, 2013 at 8:53pm
What did people expect when we started to pay the lowest class people to have kids. Did people think all those sluts that started popping out kids for a larger welfare check, that those kids would grow up and be upstanding citizens. This is all do to one party trying to build a larger voting block.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love the Blaze I will repeat what I posted there earlier today.
RichardokyNov. 5, 2013 at 8:53pm
What did people expect when we started to pay the lowest class people to have kids. Did people think all those sluts that started popping out kids for a larger welfare check, that those kids would grow up and be upstanding citizens. This is all do to one party trying to build a larger voting block.
That is the messed up part. I would bet my right nut that 4 out of 5 of them are on government assistance! We are actually paying for these ****in animals to do what they do!! I hope that someone gives them exactly what they deserve!! I saw earlier where one of their mothers said that her son couldn't possibly do what he is being accused of. I hope she is hit by a freight train tomorrow!! You can bet your ass she knows her Javonte is guilty as hell but doesn't really care..

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
No court needed, just show the video to a few fathers, myself included, and leave us alone with the animals. Race, creed, none of that shit matters, some little girl just had her life ruined. I have and always will stand by the fact that I would spend time in jail if need be, to protect/defend any person, but my daughter? These kids would learn a lesson, Im not sorry, Im not threatening, just stating facts, the police would be arresting me right about now.
Not all Dads care that much. Your daughter is lucky to have you.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Castration should be part of the penalty.
With a dull knife, then give them an asprin and a band aid. Make sure to tell them the asprin might make them bleed more though..... But they have to dig a big hole themselves to be buried in first.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I've got some rope. Someone find a good tree. That how this should end. All of them like a large part of our society should be hung for the betterment of the good part of society. That we don't punish like we should and did in the old days, compiled with the spoil, entitled, inexistent values, and lack of concern for the punishment, is why things like this and others happen often with particular parts of our society. I'm as tired as anyone of it and in part wish this world to burn for a while to clear away some of the filth it's infested with.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
My mind and emotions are completely at odds with each other. Emotionally I want to bring all those involved slowly and painfully toward death and then bring them back and keep repeating the process.
My mind tells me that we have a judicial system that we need to trust and use for all crimes. We need to help the young lady who was violated get herself back.

There are some problems with our judicial system and the biggest one in my eyes is that we can't use "cruel and unusual" punishment against those who inflict cruel and unusual punishment on their victims.

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I didn't get past the first two paragraphs. That kind of **** makes me see blood red.

I see a very simple solution. I always see simple solutions though, that's why a lot of my posts are short... anyways, my solution is this; one room, one locked door, one father, and all the perpetrators. I say let the parents dole out justice. Regardless of what happens in that room, no charges are to be laid against the parents. What happens is forgotten. Those people who did this, are forgotten.

They aren't worth "rehabilitation". **** em.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
To the liberal judges and lawyers that will give them multiple chances, they should let them have their way with the judges wife and daughters and make the judge watch, then kill them all, starting with the judges and lawyers that try to defend them! There is NO frickin defense for that type of behavior, period!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I don't think that turning the parents loose on the perps would be good for the parents or the girl. We are not built to cause harm and just "forget it".
I know that vengeance is what our emotions call for but it is rarely satisfying for those administering it and often harmful for the one who is the original victim. (I dislike that word) You can only be a victim if you don't recover. Rehab is not likely to be practical and any prison sentence is likely to be terminal (inmates have kids they care about too) but we must show that actions like these are not acceptable and that some form of restitution is required. That is what the court will decide. After that it is up to the Creator to administer justice.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I don't think that turning the parents loose on the perps would be good for the parents or the girl. We are not built to cause harm and just "forget it".
I know that vengeance is what our emotions call for but it is rarely satisfying for those administering it and often harmful for the one who is the original victim. (I dislike that word) You can only be a victim if you don't recover. Rehab is not likely to be practical and any prison sentence is likely to be terminal (inmates have kids they care about too) but we must show that actions like these are not acceptable and that some form of restitution is required. That is what the court will decide. After that it is up to the Creator to administer justice.
I'm not a victim and will sleep just fine so I will fill in for those whom have second thoughts about payback / punishment. You can wait for the courts all you want, as courts don't help solve the crime problem, courts are money makers any more, they are just part of the system!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts