Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been a prepper for many years my wife died after 24 great years car wreck im lost without her would like to relocate currently in eufaula okla dont really like it here where are some good prepper communities im older and retired 4 years in marines there not much i havent worked on or done lived in rural arears most of my life i just want to live the rest of my life around like minded folks its getting really bad everywhere with all the people moving out of dem controlled cities and bringing their mental ideas that they ran from i dont get it stay where you were.

·
Registered
311 Posts
First off, sorry to hear about your loss.. prayers sent.

Second, try joining or finding local prepper groups on social media. I’m in the Midwest and there are several Facebook groups in my state. Those might be a good start to connect with others. You’ve joined this site, and that’s also a good step.

ive heard great things about places like TN and FL for prepping, but there are certainly many areas worthy of consideration. Best of luck in your journey.

lastly, thank you for my familys freedoms and your service in the marines.

·
Administrator
15,445 Posts
I would look at the rural South, far away from big cities like Atlanta or Birmingham.
I am most familiar with Florida, Georgia and Alabama.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
40 Posts
I wish you the best of luck on your journey, I can take one off your list, canuckistan spit.

I wouldn't piss on this country to put out the fire.

I found overlapping areas with stand your ground laws, constitutional carry, true castle doctrine, and population density maps helps. Find and list the counties, then cross for crime, and employment. Then remove any county that has city police vs sheriff's.

It's a good start, then boots on the ground and visit bars, community centers, and sheriffs offices.

Any other ideas on scouting out areas?

Again best of luck and I wish you the best.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I would look at the rural South, far away from big cities.

While I agree with the idea of staying away from cities, I will admit that it's not always the case. I moved to Madison to graduate from their Bascom Hill campus--that, and I had my fill of working in Milwaukee. (I had worked at The Master Lock Company, and while a laminated padlock is easy to carry as a singular device, then you should physically pull a "skid pallet" of several thousand individual padlocks).

I now live a few miles away from Madison in a nice, neat suburban environment. For example, if our local news reports that four shoot-'em-up Chicago flotsam exchanged gunfire in my 'burg, most of the folks nearby gasp that crime is on the uptick. For example, I used to carry a firearm as part of my job in Madison, but now I forget to clean that pistol when two or three years pass.

Oh, we have crime here. It's usually a guy who forgets to put nickels in the parking meter...

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can take one off your list, canuckistan spit.

I wouldn't piss on this country to put out the fire.

Thanks for the kind words and we can put out our own fires just fine. You may want to concentrate your piss on your own.

I wouldn't be tossing rocks in that fragile house of yours bushboy. Last I looked a good part of your country, like mine, is being eaten alive by identity politics, culture wars and a jihad of holier than thou wokism.

Even my favorite spots down there Like Montana, Idaho, Oregon .... are being consumed at alarming rates buy swarms of wokusts.

As for spitting, I have always found that to be a disgusting habit and when spat at consider that to be a direct form of assault.

World of caution if you are planning on spitting at anything north of the 49th do it from at least 3,540 m (3,871 yds) away as last I looked Canadians hold 3 of the top 5 longest recorded sniper kill shots in history.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Prayers of comfort on the loss of your wife. Graham Texas has your name wrote on it. Its very close to Mayberry and they have one elevator in town but its just for freight. Cute young widow ladies running around everywhere. Very Patriotic folks. Good fishing and hunting...VFW Post etc. All kinds of good Churches etc. I was raised there so I should know huh? lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts