Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am building my primary prepper defense rifle. I have put a Magpul STR stock on my AR15. This stock (which I like due to the "feel" on the cheek), contains two small storage tubes. The first tube is naturally going to contain spare AA batteries for my EoTech. What to put in the second tube? The tube is small, and I already carry plenty of parachord. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
9,216 Posts
I'll agree with the ear plugs. I also carry a bunch in each car too. Hate too use my firearm in a closed space with out them.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I have been told alot of SWAT guys put quickclot and a hypodermic of an undisclosed pain reliever in their SOPMOD stocks.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Tampons make awesome bullet hole bandages, condoms protect the muzzle, you could put all kinds of junk in there. Epi pens, money, steripen.....maybe

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have been told alot of SWAT guys put quickclot and a hypodermic of an undisclosed pain reliever in their SOPMOD stocks.
I keep a 1ml vial of 20mg/ml of nubain (pain killer) in mine.. And some in my edc bag,bob and med kits.. It is something worth lookin into..

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm not too familiar with this stock.... Would spare parts such as springs and firing pins, or maybe sight adjustment/gunsmithing tools fit? I'm going to look farther into this. I rather enjoy the idea of storing items that pertain to the weapon ON the weapon. Neat! ::redsnipe::

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.