Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are people here on this forum from the Carolinas , I would like to know who you are . We can have a meet up some time and have a cook put in a part or camp ground .

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
All my Grandma's kin was from that part of the world..before they managed to escape to Texas. Them who could read and write and afford a pencil and big chief tablet left a note of the table of the cabin which say..GTT..which meant gone to Texas. Sounds like your about the only one left over there. Best get to migrating. lol

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All my Grandma's kin was from that part of the world..before they managed to escape to Texas. Them who could read and write and afford a pencil and big chief tablet left a note of the table of the cabin which say..GTT..which meant gone to Texas. Sounds like your about the only one left over there. Best get to migrating. lol
lol , Hell no all my roots are here , 80% of my family is still here . This is God's Country .

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
My grandmothers's side is from Robeson county NC. She married my grandfather when he came home from WW1 and they lived in Dillon County SC. I live in the central savannah river area of SC.

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
I visit Rowan County and Lincoln County on occasion.
If you get something together, let me know. I can hitch up my travel trailer and be there next day. (Unless it's near the end of the month and my bank account holds no extra gas money)

Reactions: Targetshooter

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
My family is in the western part of the state, I get up there for the holidays, we would all muster up to meet some like minded people.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Greenville / Spartanburg area SC. used to be God's country but, the libs are working hard on it.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I visit Rowan County and Lincoln County on occasion.
If you get something together, let me know. I can hitch up my travel trailer and be there next day. (Unless it's near the end of the month and my bank account holds no extra gas money)
We can do something . like I told you I will be down your way the end of next month or the first of Feb .

·
Registered
81 Posts
When I looked at the date on the last post, Dec. 18, I did not catch the year of 2016. Had I seen that, I would have let that sleeping dog lie. But, evidently someone was listening and jumped right on it. I am surprised it even got a response. By the way, I am in the High Point area of NC and glad to hear from someone.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,613 Posts
When I looked at the date on the last post, Dec. 18, I did not catch the year of 2016. Had I seen that, I would have let that sleeping dog lie. But, evidently someone was listening and jumped right on it. I am surprised it even got a response. By the way, I am in the High Point area of NC and glad to hear from someone.

I do it all of the time, I resurrect dead posts , I mean. Looking at dates is always after the fact, when somebody mocks me; and then, I look at the dates. I am the modern day Don Quixote.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts

Do yall make bbq sauce out of mustard or vinegar? Thanks

·
Registered
11,214 Posts

Wished somebody could figure out why I get double posts and then cant figure out how to delete em. It just aint fair.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts

Wayne county here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.