Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Biden does like the way it is done in China and NK. Roll out the uniforms for every event. Make sure the people see the peoples Army and who is in charge.

Reactions: KUSA and RedLion

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Every dog has it's day. I will say that the left is very afraid, as they know that we know that they have stolen the POTUS, Senate and even the House. They, including the media are cracking down hoping to shut down the energy. It is not going to work.
I think you are on to something there.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Well, here's to ya either way.

Reactions: SOCOM42

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Isn’t having all these troops packed up in a small place a covid catastrophe? I don’t see them spaced six feet apart. They need to send the troops home and have a virtual meeting in DC.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Isn't having all these troops packed up in a small place a covid catastrophe? I don't see them spaced six feet apart. They need to send the troops home and have a virtual meeting in DC.
Didn't you hear? Beijing Biden cured covid! Rolled out millions of vaccines and we're all good...

peace,
Michael J.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I guess Joe is getting his parade of sorts.. They screamed Hell No for Trump to have a military parade.
And joe gets all this, for whatever reason.
This is a huge military expense too. Eyes are on DC for sure... I think it is an embarrassment that the Potus elect is scared of his own people..

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
Latest stats;
25,000 national guard
5,000 active duty troops
4000 DC cops
4000 federal marshals

Total 38,000. Democraps must be very very scared. LMAO. :vs_laugh:

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
Maybe some of you history buffs out there can answer this. How many union troops garrisoned DC during the civil war when the rebel army was next door in VA? Surely we are approaching that number now.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Maybe some of you history buffs out there can answer this. How many union troops garrisoned DC during the civil war when the rebel army was next door in VA? Surely we are approaching that number now.
From what I can find, only 11,000.

My great-great uncle from Maine was assigned there after he was mustered in.

Reactions: Chiefster23

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
Yep. I just did a quick search and 10,000 to 11,000 seems to be the official estimate. So now we have ove 3 times that number. Seems that they are either crazy or extremely, extremely worried.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Latest stats;
25,000 national guard
5,000 active duty troops
4000 DC cops
4000 federal marshals

Total 38,000. Democraps must be very very scared. LMAO. :vs_laugh:
So the rest of the country is ripe for some BLM/Antifa action...

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
This is all dog and pony for the sheeple. It's not like there was ever going to be a full frontal assault on Joe and the Ho in Washington. If and when this goes down this isn't how it will be played.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts