Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost amongst the Zimmerman trial today is the news of the head of the DHS is resigning to become the President of the California public University system.

While not all that unusual for second term administrations to see a turnover in cabinet positions it's a bit curious with the Immigration bill loming and the ongoing debate over border security. In all honesty, I don't really care why she is leaving, I'm just glad she is. The question now becomes how much worse can we do for a new head of DHS?

My nagging little conspiracy theory voice keeps bugging me with the question of if there were actually lines even she wouldn't cross and was being asked to:-o

Reactions: Renec

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Winner winner chicken dinner! Good ridden's Nazitano.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
wonder what she wasnt willing to have her name connected to. now pepperspraying of students in ca will be common place. indoctrinate even heavier at the college level

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet a dollar to a donut MeanGreen and his compadres are more than a bit hungover after lastnights stop for beers after work!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
As if boxer, Feinstein, waters and Pelosi aren't enough for this state we need this indoctrinating the kids too?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
As if boxer, Feinstein, waters and Pelosi aren't enough for this state we need this indoctrinating the kids too?
No offense to Ripon and the other Californians here, but she has to live somewhere. All of us residents in the other 49 states are very thankful to the Californians here for "taking one for the team". ::clapping::

P.S. I wonder how MeanGreen is feeling this morning?

Reactions: inceptor

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
No offense to Ripon and the other Californians here, but she has to live somewhere. All of us residents in the other 49 states are very thankful to the Californians here for "taking one for the team". ::clapping::

P.S. I wonder how MeanGreen is feeling this morning?
LOL, just thinking the same thing. ::clapping::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts