Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

This is a letter I wrote and recorded on video with Bible verses displayed. The video provides a good summary of the end times as described by the Bible and how you can prepare for them. I believe the times are urgent and chaos and destruction will soon be upon us all. There are many signs in the world, a few of them is the soon to be global economic collapse, potential for world war and rise of totalitarian governments I see on the horizon.

I have summarised the descriptions provided by Jesus of the times and events prior to His return, main points of The Revelation (the final chapter of the Bible), important areas of belief in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and how you can prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

This video is 3 hours and 12 minutes long and is based on my own beliefs, personal experiences and interpretations. You are welcome to your own beliefs, opinions and disagreements.

If you are interested you can consider the video below:

Kind Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've made a shorter summary series on the end times, summarising the main content of my longer video but with new content.

I have uploaded the first two parts. Each are 20m long. Here are the links. Easier to watch than a 3 hour video.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I'm sorry, . . . 3 hours is way too long for that kind of information.

If you cannot put it in a form that can be disseminated in less than 5 minutes, . . . you wasted your time.

Granted, . . . most of us who speak in public, . . . have learned to put together several 5 minute presentations, . . . to form a half hour presentation.

But to just ramble on for 3 hours, . . .

Do the bullet points like MM suggested.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I've made it into 20 minute videos. The first two parts are posted. You can view the first part and see if you want to watch more. My videos are summarised. There is a lot of the Word to go through, that has important consequences. If you don't want to watch that's fine. These are made for people who want to learn about these times, not to receive a list of dot points and assume they know everything about what the Bible says of the end times. This is for people who are actually interested in what the Word says of these times. If you think it's too long that's fine. But anyway, watch or don't watch. I'll consider making a less than 10 minute video trying to give the basic points overall.

Few of the reasons for the length - to give full overview of the signs in Matthew, sequence in The Revelation and describing what the events will entail. To discuss important areas of faith in the Lord, to describe why the pre-tribulation rapture doesn't hold up to the Word of God, to impress the seriousness of the coming times and the need for repentance. To describe physical, mental and spiritual preparations for these times. The video is long, but in 3 hours it will give you a good summary of the entirety of The Revelation, the sequence and signs of Matthew, the events of the end times and all of what I have said.

I made the shorter 20 minute videos to condense this further with a total of 5 parts. If you aren't interested and can't spend the time to look into this stuff, then it obviously doesn't interest you. I don't need to pander to the short attention spans of everybody, if they find 20 minute segments too long then so be it. If they aren't interested in the videos, so be it.

Further edit: Anyway thinking more that is good advice regarding a short 5 minute video. This video series and my bigger video isn't really about that, it's more of a detailed look at what the Word says of the end times. But I think I will make a short 5-10 minute video summarising the dreams of the end times I have had and the basics of the coming tribulation. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Final three parts (20 mins each) of my end times summary series.

The total series is a shorter summary of my 3 hour and 12 min video, giving you a good understanding of what the Bible says of the end times, important concepts of faith in Jesus Christ and how to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.

Kind Regards, Chris

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
I will summarize for you

70th week of Danial starts with a peace treaty.
Peace treaty is broken in middle of the week when evil one declares himself GOD while standing in the temple or a place where the jews had restarted doing sacrifice
first part of the week is satan's wrath against Christians after the restrainer (the angel Michael stands aside)
After the catching away which happens just after the 3 1/2 year mark (some will say it happens at the end of the week...while i disagree- that belief is better then the pre-trib teaching) Gods wrath starts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will summarize for you

70th week of Danial starts with a peace treaty.
Peace treaty is broken in middle of the week when evil one declares himself GOD while standing in the temple or a place where the jews had restarted doing sacrifice
first part of the week is satan's wrath against Christians after the restrainer (the angel Michael stands aside)
After the catching away which happens just after the 3 1/2 year mark (some will say it happens at the end of the week...while i disagree- that belief is better then the pre-trib teaching) Gods wrath starts

Thanks I appreciate short summaries, but to me there's a lot more to consider to be aware of what the Word says of the end times. In my videos I go through Matthew, The Revelation events etc. We know the beast rules for 3.5 years. From the time the daily sacrifice is taken away until the abomination of desolation is setup is 3.5 years. I detail why I don't believe in pre-wrath rapture (since there are so many examples of saints suffering during this time), and that the rapture is when Christ returns at the final trumpet to gather those who remain alive (video 3 deals with the rapture topic, vid 4 is The Revelation summary, vid 5 is preparations) I detail important areas of faith in Christ and physical, mental and spiritual preparations. I made it so if you didn't have any knowledge of this information you could get a good picture of things by the end. Thanks for the link I appreciate it, I'll have a look.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Thanks I appreciate short summaries, but to me there's a lot more to consider to be aware of what the Word says of the end times. In my videos I go through Matthew, The Revelation events etc. We know the beast rules for 3.5 years. From the time the daily sacrifice is taken away until the abomination of desolation is setup is 3.5 years. I detail why I don't believe in pre-wrath rapture (since there are so many examples of saints suffering during this time), and that the rapture is when Christ returns at the final trumpet to gather those who remain alive (video 3 deals with the rapture topic, vid 4 is The Revelation summary, vid 5 is preparations) I detail important areas of faith in Christ and physical, mental and spiritual preparations. I made it so if you didn't have any knowledge of this information you could get a good picture of things by the end. Thanks for the link I appreciate it, I'll have a look.
well at least you aint one of them PRE -TRIBBERS

>notice I did not start a major argument here<

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, how many threads is this gonna get? He started another one on this subject and I just answered.

http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/shtf-prophesy/61770-pre-tribulation-rapture-false-teaching.html
I have one thread on the rapture. This thread is on the end times and contains my entire summary of these times, what the Lord says is coming, important teachings from the Lord, Matthew and Revelation summary, how to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually. The threads are different. This thread is not primarily for rapture discussion, as my OP is discussing a lot more. My other thread (I only have 2 in the religious forum) is for discussion on the rapture.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I have prepared for minor disasters. I prepared for the rapture in one very simple way: "I am the resurrection and the life. Whosoever believeth upon me and is saved shall have everlasting life.

DONE!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts