Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I favor Tang and powdered Gatorade in my water, with multivitamin tabs. The food is peanut butter, with instant oatmeal and tang mixed in, eaten with a spoon like cookie dough. Very filling, cheap, no cooking, no spoilage, no freezing worries, etc. I once lived on nothing else for 6 weeks as a test, doing my normal workout routine to see if I could maintain on this diet and it was fine. I then used nothing else as food while I hiked 120 miles in 8 days, in mid February at night, across Illinois, on the RR tracks, because the fields were mud. I got pneumonia, but survived the hike ok. I had totally inadequate shelter, and sleep gear, but got by on my clothing and some garbage bags.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I favor Tang and powdered Gatorade in my water, with multivitamin tabs. The food is peanut butter, with instant oatmeal and tang mixed in, eaten with a spoon like cookie dough. Very filling, cheap, no cooking, no spoilage, no freezing worries, etc. I once lived on nothing else for 6 weeks as a test, doing my normal workout routine to see if I could maintain on this diet and it was fine. I then used nothing else as food while I hiked 120 miles in 8 days, in mid February at night, across Illinois, on the RR tracks, because the fields were mud. I got pneumonia, but survived the hike ok. I had totally inadequate shelter, and sleep gear, but got by on my clothing and some garbage bags.
And THERE it is........GOOGLE " GunKid" folks...................short M4gery......check........22lr conversion....CHECK............Keltec 9mm.......check................peanut butter , instant oatmeal and Tang..........check.............."packs of wild dogs".............check.

This is your introduction folks to the MOST Famous of all Gunboard Trolls to exist on the Internet i.e. G U N K I D...........or John Melvin Davis...............

For some clarity as to what's transpiring here........ make sure to read the text with the video.......hey John Boy , where's the debarked Chihuahhua....did ya smear him with peanut butter and tang and eat him?

Xavier Thoughts: Goodbye Gunkid

·
Registered
104 Posts
LMAO.. omg you guys kill me... :)) I was watching and when the benny hill theme song came on, I about spit my tea... I LOVE it.. lol... dont know who this kid is, but if his name is out there (his full name) then everything else about him is out there... EASY to track... pfft.. stupid stupid stupid...

Right now I'm reading lonelymachines.org Lmao

Is it me or does this guy remind you of that movie mall cop with added features. lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
LMAO.. omg you guys kill me... :)) I was watching and when the benny hill theme song came on, I about spit my tea... I LOVE it.. lol... dont know who this kid is, but if his name is out there (his full name) then everything else about him is out there... EASY to track... pfft.. stupid stupid stupid...

Right now I'm reading lonelymachines.org Lmao

Is it me or does this guy remind you of that movie mall cop with added features. lol
Unfortunately he's a rather aged "kid". And since on top of everything else he's evidently managed to shoot *himself* via ND on at least two occasions , well he's patently dangerous to boot.

And the thing is , he *actually* believes his own crap , any criticism whether constructive or otherwise and he goes off. Nowadays best to just identify him quick and ban him. He'll be back , he always is. Talk some admins and the like about that one , this clown is so far gone that he sets up sleeper accounts at times so when he gets tossed he's right back.

You've seen most of his dead giveaways , there were a few he didn't get a chance to hit before he got outed here . the debarked chihuahuas being one , he doesn't use the " tactical wheelbarrow" thing anymore ...that's become an internet meme' , but you'll hear the .22 conversion , yapping about certain cartridges , then it will move to suppressors.......and from there he usually outs himself with the spider holes , peanutbutter/tang , nail sandles , packs of wild dogs etc.etc.

He outs himself quite efficiently , if completely ignored he'll get progressively more outrageous until he isn't ignored.

·
Registered
104 Posts
just amazing that they let someone with that many issues out of the padded room. It bothered me a bit when he started talking about women and children needing help and if you would just shoot them, etc... my god what a sick individual....there are a lot of WHAT IF's.. thing is, you dont pre meditate killing women and children who are starving... all of my pre meditations are filled with giving them pre packaged bags that would help them and their kids.. lol... not that I can afford that yet, but hope to win the lottery so I can have all that ready besides being fully prepped myself. lol...

Hes really disturbing, and Im really glad you guys post this about him for those of us who dont know him.. because honestly, thats the type of person who could potentially chase people away.

thank you to all the admin..:D I really love this place...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts