Nice set ups

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice weapons!

·
Registered
24,348 Posts
I really do appreciate the AK rifles, and you have some really nice ones.
I have AK-envy!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
About three years ago after the first election frenzy abated, I made up my mind if I was going to have the rifles I wanted I had better start shopping for them. About that time a new small dealer opened up in my town and he was wanting customers and wanted to sell some things. This was just the thing I was looking for. A dealer with quality AKs and handguns and really good prices and wanting to sell them. Today he is not so in need for customers and his prices have gone up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Very nice ... but you set glass on top of all three? Does that not severely limit your potential in CQB?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Those rifles are setup for special shooting.
What kind of "special shooting" are you planning to do with a couple of Arsenal AKs in x39? I thought I had done just about every kind of special shooting you could aspire to do over the years - but I must have missed one.

Help me to understand what I've missed RB. Thanks in advance. :-|

·
Registered
238 Posts
Those are SEXYYY:eek:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kind of "special shooting" are you planning to do with a couple of Arsenal AKs in x39? I thought I had done just about every kind of special shooting you could aspire to do over the years - but I must have missed one.

Help me to understand what I've missed RB. Thanks in advance. :-|
Maybe I am missing the meaning of your questions you have asked. Just what did I post in my reply that you missed?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Maybe I am missing the meaning of your questions you have asked. Just what did I post in my reply that you missed?
I dunno.

AKs in x39 are good for what, 200 yards pie plate sized groups at most? ... if that.

So by "special shooting" we must assume you are a 200 yard AK sniper huh?

Now, I've shot the AK 74(S) and it is a fairly decent long range marksman type stick. But, IMHO, putting big glass on a x39 AK, even if it is an Arsenal AK (which I happen to own as well) is sort of like putting pig on a lipstick.

There, is that better?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I dunno.

AKs in x39 are good for what, 200 yards pie plate sized groups at most? ... if that.

So by "special shooting" we must assume you are a 200 yard AK sniper huh?

Now, I've shot the AK 74(S) and it is a fairly decent long range marksman type stick. But, IMHO, putting big glass on a x39 AK, even if it is an Arsenal AK (which I happen to own as well) is sort of like putting pig on a lipstick.

There, is that better?
You are kinda of a joke. I see you really don't know anything about anything to do with shooting with the 7.62x39. Do you really own any rifle? Where did you get this sniper stuff? And what this we stuff you sitting next to a fat hog?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.