Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
15 cops? Man, who was the poor guy who had to get the closest? Did he get any on him? Did the taser just turn the creep on even more?
So many questions. But I don't think I really want to know the answers.
I know!! Let's legalize drugs!! That will solve all the problems.
Whatever cops get paid it's not enough.

Reactions: Mish

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15 cops? Man, who was the poor guy who had to get the closest? Did he get any on him? Did the taser just turn the creep on even more?
So many questions. But I don't think I really want to know the answers.
I know!! Let's legalize drugs!! That will solve all the problems.
Whatever cops get paid it's not enough.
You brought up a good point here! Did he actually finish?!

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know, if the dang waitress would of just gotten him the creamer for his coffee none of this would of happened! Too much?! lol

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Give you an idea how bad my day can get, I arrested this guy about a month ago and as I was searching him for weapons and such noticed that he was missing one of his shoe laces. As I continued to search found the missing lace was tied around his waist with his penis head held in a loop in the lace up against his stomach. I asked him why his penis was tied up against his stomach and he explained to me that he had gotten VD from a hooker and by tying it up like he had it kept it from leaking everywhere.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Give you an idea how bad my day can get, I arrested this guy about a month ago and as I was searching him for weapons and such noticed that he was missing one of his shoe laces. As I continued to search found the missing lace was tied around his waist with his penis head held in a loop in the lace up against his stomach. I asked him why his penis was tied up against his stomach and he explained to me that he had gotten VD from a hooker and by tying it up like he had it kept it from leaking everywhere.
This is made up right? On second thought, it cannot be made up; it is too damn weird.

How do you keep a sense of humor dealing with crap like this every day?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
hasn't this story already been posted...

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Nope unfortunately not made up and not my worst story.
When we all meet up at the Pit Family reunion I fully expect you to regale us with arrest stories around the campfire. I would but computer programmers just aren't that funny unless you have an Indian accent.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
When we all meet up at the Pit Family reunion I fully expect you to regale us with arrest stories around the campfire. I would but computer programmers just aren't that funny unless you have an Indian accent.
Believe it or not, we have a lot of former computer programmers working in our agency now and they are the funniest people I know.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They couldn't get him on a concealed weapons charge.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.