Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OSFG is my friend on this site. But he is also a dear friend in real life too. The amount of work he put into setting up tonight's tribute to Cpl. Bradley L. Coy was huge. But he gladly did it because it was the right thing to do and he was the right man to lead it. The fact that he ALWAYS does the right work, especially if it is the hard work, is the reason I am proud to call him my friend.

Thanks pal!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I don't understand the military thing since I was never in the service. I do understand being a mother and would be honored and very appreciative if a group of people I barely knew did something like this to honor my son who they had never met. you are a good Man OSFG and so are all the other men and women that were able to participate and show their respect for our fallen son.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I don't understand the military thing since I was never in the service. I do understand being a mother and would be honored and very appreciative if a group of people I barely knew did something like this to honor my son who they had never met. you are a good Man OSFG and so are all the other men and women that were able to participate and show their respect for our fallen son.
no...I am one of many who have given....good and bad.....you have to love those who give..even though we may not be as you desire.... we earn our say...our vote....our words....

·
Registered
544 Posts
no...I am one of many who have given....good and bad.....you have to love those who give..even though we may not be as you desire.... we earn our say...our vote....our words....
Amen to that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts