Administrator
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Denton

·
Administrator
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, if it was mexicans, the feds would hold a voter registration drive.

·
Registered
115 Posts
How bout checking them out for passports n ck if any
are on the terrorism watch list.If they can go after the tea party with such enthusiasm then this would b no effort for the government, you think. I bet Obama will make an eloquent speech bout how we all should get along n meet with the leaders to c what he can do...Maybe he'll c a relative..

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Bad judgement - I apologize for my lapse in good judgement -
sincerely,
Paul

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Be a good time for one of the radical muslims to set off a vest bomb in the middle of the crowd of marchers. I wonder if any will carry pressure cookers?

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
A lot of people read these forums, but never join. I can see why.

It's a damn shame so many are willing to make fun of someone's deeply held religious beliefs. I'm not a religious person, but wow.... no wonder the world is such a messed up place.

I would put my life on the line to defend your right to freedom of speech, but I would humbly suggest this isn't the place. Much of the world already sees preppers as dangerous if not borderline insane, why post hate crap that confirms those views?

Reactions: lancestar2

·
Registered
24,349 Posts

It's a damn shame so many are willing to make fun of someone's deeply held religious beliefs. I'm not a religious person, but wow.... no wonder the world is such a messed up place.

I would put my life on the line to defend your right to freedom of speech, but I would humbly suggest this isn't the place. Much of the world already sees preppers as dangerous if not borderline insane, why post hate crap that confirms those views?
Pardon us for making fun of a group of people who want to finish off our notions of a constitutional republic (not that we have one, anymore) and replace it with sharia law. You might want to take a really good look at Muslim nations and decide how equally people are treated between here and anywhere Muslims rule.

You want hateful and insane? Try being a Christian in Egypt, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Algeria, Sudan, etc.

You sound like someone who'd prefer to bury his head in the sands of political correctness, but there is no safety there.

Want to see the usual hypocrisy of Islam as it overtakes the indigenous culture? This is a perfect example.

Want insanity that begs ridicule? Here ya go.

Is this what you'd like to have done to us for insulting those who would have us convert, enslaved or dead? Read this.

We do not share the Muslim's vision of America's future, but are we doing this to them? Nope, we are not!

When you see this happening in this country, you'll know who is behind it, and it is not the Christians.

See how easy it is to get a belly full of Islamic "justice" and "sanity" in just a few minutes? Let them eat pork, for all I care.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

I am sorry, but I do not understand the primary point of your post. Are you angry that many of us do not accept a religion that espouses the extermination of all of us that do not subscribe to that religion? Or are you unhappy that we are politically incorrect enough (and irreverent enough) to make fun of a religion that wants to kill all of us? Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
"I would put my life on the line to defend your right to freedom of speech, but I would humbly suggest this isn't the place."

Which part of that don't you understand?

Would a quote from the site's rules and guidelines make it more clear?

"No Religious, Racial, Sexist, abusive or foul language and disrespectful comments. This will not be tolerated."

See, in my word, when a man enters into an agreement (like using a site after agreeing to it's terms of service) he is bound by the terms of that agreement. It's a matter of honor.

How the hell you guys get from that to somehow thinking I am defending the excesses done in the name of ANY religion is a complete mystery to me, but please, don't bother explaining. As far as I am concerned, this conversation is over.

Peace

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Prep I thank you for your service. I respect your opinion. However this group behind this march is trying to convince us that 9/11 was a Jewish plot. They are not refuting terrorists within their midst they are attempting to blame the misdeeds of those terrorist on a different group. They are claiming wrongs they have not received to attain benefits they do not deserve .I do not respect that.

·
Super Moderator
9,387 Posts
Also their idea of their civil rights is Shari'a law. Are you familiar with this? Would you like parts of this to become the rule of the land?

ETA:
See, the problem I have besides them wanting to wipe us out is this. For many years immigrants were welcomed in legally. They were required to assimilate themselves with our lifestyle and culture. Now the opposite is true. People leave their home country because they can't or don't want to deal with what's happening to their country but when they come here they want America to become just like their country. I mean if they liked it so much why leave?

So do we allow each culture to change our country into theirs? Maybe we should section of parts of the country to suit their needs? Many groups like The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) have stated their mission is to rebuild our country to their standards. They have stated publicly that their goal is to have an Islamic flag flying over the White House.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
"I would put my life on the line to defend your right to freedom of speech, but I would humbly suggest this isn't the place."

Which part of that don't you understand?

Would a quote from the site's rules and guidelines make it more clear?

"No Religious, Racial, Sexist, abusive or foul language and disrespectful comments. This will not be tolerated."

See, in my word, when a man enters into an agreement (like using a site after agreeing to it's terms of service) he is bound by the terms of that agreement. It's a matter of honor.

How the hell you guys get from that to somehow thinking I am defending the excesses done in the name of ANY religion is a complete mystery to me, but please, don't bother explaining. As far as I am concerned, this conversation is over.

Peace
I would guess you are referring to my post. It must bother you, but then your reply bothers me. You seem to be straddling a fence. Be very careful, if you slip you know where the top of that fence will end up. To trust a sworn enemy is to die foolishly at the hands of your enemy.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
retired guard, I don't respect it either.

inceptor, Nope. I don't want Shari'ah law to be the "rule of the land," or at least not this land. Will a million Muslims marching on the capital somehow force us all to adopt their beliefs? I don't think so.

This thread is about American Muslims marching on the capital. So OK, let's talk about that.

The 1st Amendment explicitly provides for 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances'. They have as much right to march as any other American.

This event is being organized by the American Muslim Political Action Committee. Their site states, "We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people."

You know what? I would like the 1st amendment to apply equally to all Americans too. I would like Obama to live up to his promises too. I would like the 9/11 commission report to be released to the public too.

This doesn't make me a terrorist. It doesn't imply that I support the subjugation and mutilation of women. It doesn't mean I respect the barbaric brutality of dictators just because they happen to have oil, and it damn sure doesn't imply that I want to wipe anybody out. I can defend their right to march because this is America, and that right was bought and paid for with the blood of patriots. I won't sit quietly by and watch those hard won rights be pissed away just because I find certain applications of them to be offensive.

The date chosen sickens me. It's nothing but an obvious attempt to grab headlines by a minor has-been politician. Marching on 9/11 is an insult to those lost during the attack, it's an insult to their friends, it's an insult to their families, and my heart goes out to them all. I honestly believe most American Muslims will feel the same way and not take part in something that can only make their situation worse. Alam knows this and will cancel the march eventually, but in the meantime he'll suck up all the free publicity he can.

Reactions: lancestar2
1 - 20 of 112 Posts