Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally a policy devoted to curbing the population. Too bad the rest of the world isn't on board. Muslims and everyone else need to stop procreating for a while. It is sweet that Myanmar just keeps on being the " what the hell do we care" country, and I am sure this will become even more violent. They see the muslims as a problem, and lay down the law...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...p_ref=religion

Authorities in Myanmar's western Rakhine state have imposed a two-child limit for Muslim Rohingya families, a policy that does not apply to Buddhists in the area and comes amid accusations of ethnic cleansing in the aftermath of sectarian violence.

(post copied from bike board)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha! they blow up so quicky dont they? the cruelty the brutality nessasary to get one to believe they have no worth, so they couldnt imagine the worth of another human being. who do they love, what they hope for...etc

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
haha! they blow up so quicky dont they? the cruelty the brutality nessasary to get one to believe they have no worth, so they couldnt imagine the worth of another human being. who do they love, what they hope for...etc
Death. They love death and nothing more. (I suggest we should help them out in that regard, but then I am a jerk.)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Careful, Paul will be here soon to tell you how evil you are for picking on muslims.
That is okay. I like Paul. He is wrong of course. But his arguments are thought out and he forces me to think which is always a good thing.

Reactions: PaulS

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I could easily use my words over a period of say, three years to co-opt my congregation to rise up and revolt against any group I choose. In a slow, methodical, approach using carefully chosen words and "catchy" phrases anyone can be led to do things that are very wrong because of their faith. I doubt that 10% would even be aware of the manipulation. I work very hard to reinforce the words and actions of Jesus to keep people from submitting to hysteria and hate.

Any time that someone supports hate - especially the hate of a specific group of people that they don't know - because of the actions of a few - it is just as wrong as what the Nazis did in Germany and western Europe. Most people didn't even realize that they were being manipulated into hating the most accepting and honest people I have ever come to know as well as other religions and those who were real patriots.

That was in Nazi Germany and could never happen here, right? That is why there is such a big split between the caring and loving "liberals" and the "protectors pf big business" "conservatives" in this country. The division is necessary to divide the people into groups that will do anything to stop the other - even give up their God-given rights.

Some people recognize the attacks on the first amendment while others are too busing concentration on their second amendment rights or the fourth, fifth or other rights to look at the big picture. Our rights are under attack and the best way to continue the attack is to keep us at each others throat. If you are too busy arguing about which enemy is the greatest then we lose it all. If the government can keep us focused on the "terror" then we can only see that when we see someone of that faith. Do you even know how many different sects of Islam exist? About the same number of sects of Christianity. That is why they fight among themselves because the most militant want to control the entire faith. The radicals are led by radical people who provide "power" to the powerless and offer rewards that are extremely attractive to those who have no reason to hope for the future. These people are easy to manipulate - all they have is their faith and that is defined by the Imam. One man with the absolute power of God slowly convinces them that a "holy war" is the only way to get reward.
These radical Imams don't have huge followings but those who do follow are slaves to whatever the Imam wants to say. Most Isamists are thoughtful and peacefull people who realize that there are parts of the Koran, like the Old Testament in our Bibles, that no longer apply in the modern world. There are many Imams that teach the love and tollerance that is the main message of the Koran.

To hate or condemn an entire population for the actions of a few is NEVER the right thing to do. It is just to arrest and prosecute those who commit crimes as is done in the USA but to condemn all Muslims? Where is that written in the Bible?

Reactions: IngaLisa

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hello PaulS, never knew you were a pastor. I would have given you more grace if I had known that before

Anyway I am not in the mood to do a in depth study with chapter and verse but lets us query this:

When God led the Israelites out of Egypt and led them to the promised land, (after the 40 years of wandering) HE told them to take the land and kill everyone (men, women and children). It is commonly understood that this "judgment" was predicated on prophets that were in that land for many years before and the natives rebuked Gods messengers and kept to their pagan ways. It was only after God offered truth to the pagans that he judged them and sent the Israelites to conquer them and for all intents and purposes extinct their cultures.

So in essence God condemned all the habitants of what was to become the promised land (3000 BC ish) because of their rebellion. So in this case an entire population was condemned for the actions of their leaders, It may have been just the leaders, or the population as a whole, but in any case God decided to judge the whole body of people and condemned them to death.

To bring it into the new testament, Jesus did not come to save the gentiles but only the Jews. Was the entire population of gentiles condemned before Jesus made the salvation of the cross available to us all through Paul's testimony? Paul went to Peter and confronted the Jews and made God's plan of salvation evident and available to all. So in essence ALL gentiles were condemned regardless of what they did before Jesus, so why would anyone outside of Christ NOT be condemned?

And once someone is outside of Christ and not subject to natural law, why would they not be condemned?

Don't even get me started about Abel and Cain.

Peace Brother

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I try to stay away from revealing that I am a minister just because people tend not to speak "honestly" to clergy in my view.
I like it when a man feels free to use his own words regardless of how "profain" they may sound. I like the "honesty" of it.
Bear in mind that I don't consider myself a preacher, I am a minister. The difference is that preachers tell you how you are supposed to live; aminister helps you deal with the way you do live. I am a servant of the people by my faith - even to those who do not believe in Him. I have it on good faith the He still believes in them.

Peace, indeed.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
In 2008 in a smallish town outside of Madison? three men tied a young woman to a post and tried to burn her because she was a self professed Wiccan. The police got there in time to prevent serious injury but bias is alive and well on many levels.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
In 2008 in a smallish town outside of Madison? three men tied a young woman to a post and tried to burn her because she was a self professed Wiccan. The police got there in time to prevent serious injury but bias is alive and well on many levels.
Gee, Paul, you had to go back to 2008?

Christian pastor gunned down by Hindus. No, no, not Hindus. Animists! No, darn...I got it wrong again! Wait, MUSLIMS!!! Yup. Hard to believe, but this is a confirmed case of Muslims behaving like Muslims.

Danged ol' Mormons behaving like....wait, it turns out that this was yet another case of Muslims Gone Qur'an on a Christian!

OK, enough of the tongue in cheek. Here is another example of Muslims attacking non-Muslims in accordance with Islam.

Gee, and how old is the oldest of articles? Not even 15 days old!

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they! Qur'an 9:30.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts