Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Guys. It''s time to make some decisions. We will be going to Beavers Bend in OK, as that is the majority vote. When? I vote June, last weekend of month. I've just requested 6/26 through 7/2 off. I'll change it if others want a different date. Lest's not let the ball drop! I know this is a busy time of year. Let's decide by January 5th. I will get all pertinent info from the park, so we know how soon to make reservations, etc.

I'm so excited!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
sorry bro I won't be able to make it, I hope all goes well :) order a carton of bundaburg rum and coke, and think of me wile enjoying a top ozzie drink

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Bells and bundaburg. Turtles and bacon.
all it needs is a rusty Holden Ute, and some ac/dc and it will feel like home :)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I forgot you guys gave the world AC/DC. We all thank you for that!

keeping with the Christmas sprit, the song mistress for Christmas by ac/dc a holiday favorite

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Go2ndAmendment, I'll come get you at the airport, if you don't want to rent a car. I bet a bunch of us would come get you:cool:. I hope you can make it. It'll be a good time. Was that dualing banjos I just heard?:-?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.