Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate strategic, tactical and firearm mistakes in movies. And man, if I can identify a strategic or tactical error, it's really bad.

Watching Sicario: Day of the Soldado, and holding on to my nuts, ready to be disappointed. I've been waiting for this movie for a couple months, Benecio del Toro studied weapons and weapon handling before he made Way of The Gun, and he's usually pretty good about it, but we'll see.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or folks holding other folks at gunpoint with a 1911 with the hammer clearly forward.

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
You have a point @Jammer Six. Watching automatic weapons fire with endless ammo and no reloading is laughable. There are always jack asses on and of the set.

6C0BD829-46C6-4AF2-9C00-FA07F23E43B7.jpeg

Reactions: RedLion

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
I read Catch 22 and also watched the movie. I suggest the book to be read, first. The movie is great and is faithful to the book.

·
Super Moderator
9,809 Posts
Wait....so what everyone is telling me is the people who know the most about guns, hollywood, and tell all of us how we should think about guns and how we need to give up our guns aren't getting it right when it comes to guns in movies?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Love the actors attempts to show recoil or most of the time lack of recoil.

·
Registered
12,375 Posts
TV shows like Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead always make mistakes, including having AR's without any sights on them. Keanue Reeves is solid when he does gun shooting scenes. This may be because he actually shoots and does 3 gun.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Wait....so what everyone is telling me is the people who know the most about guns, hollywood, and tell all of us how we should think about guns and how we need to give up our guns aren't getting it right when it comes to guns in movies?
Imagine that? Those who think they know all getting it wrong while never admitting to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts