Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
A mob the size shown in the picture is not much of a problem; a mob blocking the entire road would be another issue, just slow down and plow through as fast as you can without throwing bodies through the front window.

If they have guns there are other issues to consider!

1895gunner

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Today's rock-throwing thugs are tomorrow's bomb-planting, rocket-launching mortar-lobbing monsters.
Every single time Israel stakes a step forward to treat the little monsters like humans, the monsters kick Israel in the shin. So, Israel stops. The world starts pouting on behalf of the little monsters. With a sigh of understanding of what will happen next, Israel makes another unilateral step forward only to be kicked, again.

As they say, when the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate the Jews....

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
thats why i have a truck with 4X4 baby!!....tree limbs, rocks or people, I am runnin and gunnin!!!
Yep! And mine scales right at 6,080 pounds with me sitting in it.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I just found the vid of it (below)!
Obviously Palestinian parents are bringing their kids up to regard Israelis as the occupying enemy for pinching their land in the 1967 Six-Day War.
As i've said before as a neutral observer, when the muslim world gets nukes Israel will be wiped off the map, unless they can possibly defuse Arab hatred by giving back Palestine (the West Bank) before then.
Problem is, Israel is too proud and fierce to do that and is sticking to their 'Mad Dog' strategy-

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother"- Israeli Gen Moshe Dayan
"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome.We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under"-Israeli Prof Martin van Creveld

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
The Israelis didn't pinch Judea and Samaria. Notice, by the way, I didn't call that area by the redesignation.
Judea and Samaria was pinched by Jordan, as one might recall. Of course, no one noticed that. It was "occupied" at that time Remember, also, that Jordan would still be in control of that land had Jordan stayed out of the Six Day War as Israel begged them. Instead, Jordan felt the need to attack Jewish neighborhoods. Israel defended herself. Jordan lost control during Israel's defensive response. That makes it Israel's.

The history of modern day Israel, going back even to the mid 1800's, is a very interesting thing. Studying it does a few things. One thing is to see how Ezekiel's prophesy of dry bones and the end of the Diaspora is something we have witnessed.
It is also apparent the World is against Israel, and is getting more so. We know where that is leading.
It makes it painfully apparent that outright lies are preferable over facts. This is how creations like "Palestinians" and "occupation" are taken for fact.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Oh, and it does yet another thing. It drives home the point that lies are spread and taken for fact by everyone from our leaders to the media.
I think that is a very important lesson.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
As I said, I'm strictly neutral, I've worked for 2 Jewish family firms in the past and have never met a Jew I didn't like, and I also vote Jerry Lewis's 'The Nutty Professor' as the funniest comedy film of all time..:)
I even like the stern no-nonsense God of the Jewish Old Testament, nobody wanna mess with him, hoo boy!
But the fact remains, the Israeli occupation of Palestine (or the West Bank or whatever you want to call it), and to a lesser extent the occup of the Golan Heights is a major stumbling block to any semblance of peace.
Bin Laden spelt it out in a CNN interview in March '97, and every muslim shares the same view- "We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation."

So no matter what we in the west think, the muslim world sees it as an unlawful occupation.
They're furious to see America propping up Israel with cash and super-duper weaponry year after year, which makes them hate America as much as they hate Israel.
How do American citizens feel about their tax dollars going to Israel? What has Israel ever done for America in return?
Israel is a nuclear power so surely she can look after herself..:)
Anyway all this is academic because when the muslim world get their hands on nukes it'll be 'goodbye Israel', Pakistan has already got them and is probably already handing out freebies around the region.
Israel's population is about 8 million, whereas the muslim countries of the region is over 425 million, so in a nuclear war of attrition Israel will run out of people first..

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
What it is called is insight in itself. The term "occupation" has particular conotations that were not used when Jordan occupied it, right?

Golan was gaken during a defensive war, too.

Gaza, has giving monsters more play ground brought peace? Of course not. It isn't about occupation. When it was written that the trees would call to the muslims to kill the Jew hiding behind them, there was no present day Israel.

No need in biasness or objectivity. It changes no fact.

Fact is, we are the Great Satan, anyway. Obama proves that turning our back on Israel and bowing to Islam will not placate them.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The real trouble began in 1948 when the UN gave the Jews a huge chunk of Palestine to settle in as the 'Israeli Homeland', and the Palestinians and the entire mideast 'muslim brotherhood' have been outraged ever since.
Anyway,the Israelis aren't exactly winning friends by threatening to wipe out the entire world-

"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years..What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter ..For the first time in history, a people facing extermination..have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice"- Israeli Prof David Perlmutter

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome.We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under"-Israeli Prof Martin van Creveld

Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One solution would be for Israelis to swallow their pride and abandon Israel to go live in America, saying to the muslims-"You want Israel? Okay it's yours".
Land is just land anyway, made of atoms and molecules, there's nothing sacred or holy or spiritual about atoms and molecules anywhere on the planet, including Israel.
Mr Data had to tell colonists the same thing in an episode of Star Trek after they refused to be evacuated in the face of certain destruction by an approaching alien armada, so they eventually saw sense and agreed to be resettled on another planet.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Damn...these dudes must have an IQ slightly higher than the rocks they are throwing!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've never met a Jew I didn't like. LOL.

I find it interesting that the media seems sympathetic to the youth that was hit by the car. Helllooo...he was throwing rocks and coming at the guy in a menacing manner. I would have done the same thing.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
..I find it interesting that the media seems sympathetic to the youth that was hit by the car. Helllooo...he was throwing rocks and coming at the guy in a menacing manner. I would have done the same thing.
In fact the whole thing looked like it was deliberately staged to me, the camera crew with high-definition cam were right on the spot which seemed too good to be true.
Maybe they put the kids up to rock-throwing to get some good footage for the 6 o'clock news, i dunno.
Either way, to his credit the motorist did have the decency to stop for a few seconds after hitting the kid, instead of just bulldozing through without stopping!

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Jim, your history is terribly off. The U.N. did not give them anything. There were no "Palestinians" as you call them and as Arafat attempted to create. As a matter of fact, there has never been a nation called Palestine or a people who lived under that sovereignty or jurisdiction, and there is no race or lineage of those people.

Israel bought its own land back. As a matter of fact, when Jews were buying land, it was forbidden to buy it from Arabs who were living within the territory. They could only buy it from those who owned land but lived elsewhere, and they were required to pay more than a fair price. That is to say, every burden was carried by the Jews in order to insure no allegations (such as the ones levied, anyway) could be made.

Before the ending of the Diaspora, that land was as the Bible predicted it would be - worthless. There were few Arabs living on the desolate place, and those who had permanent "communities" did nothing but rob from each other and die from disease. The Jews began to return, and they irrigated the desert and drained the swamps of malaria. They made the land profitable, again. This brought Arabs to the region.

There is also no reason to be naive enough to believe peace would break out if the Jews gave up all the "occupied" territories. The Muslims are very clear. They will afford the Jew not even the piece of land the size of a postage stamp. There words. when it comes to violence and adherence to Muhammad's demands of killing the Jews and taking land, you can take their words to the bank. Look at Gaza.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
..There is also no reason to be naive enough to believe peace would break out if the Jews gave up all the "occupied" territories...
But if all Jews abandoned Israel and went to live in America, who would there be for muslims to fight?

·
Registered
433 Posts
But if all Jews abandoned Israel and went to live in America, who would there be for muslims to fight?
They would just kill each other since there are several different sects of this "religion". Now there's a great idea!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
looks to me like he got what he deserved. you throwing rocks and endangering me, ima run over yer ass over and quickly.
i agree wimmin types and childrens are breeders. if you dont killem theyll grow up to kil yer kids- i say this in reference to terrorist and the bad people sort. hell even my sort-
im sure they teach the same thing- kill me and my kids lest they grow up to neutralize their azz.
take a nice look- i grew up two well able educated marines- see there...
shazammm!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
oh hell lucky jim, the mooslims will find some one to fight. they just attacked some munks and monistaries because some body said something on face book. but this is where the lack of education and media play all they know is what they told them. i can see this as i grew up 804 people in bandera texas all i knew is what the people told me about an hour away from the city and so poor that we had no ride, no tv... only knew what was told to us for close to 16yrs. imagine generations of bufoonery and misinformation. i am just now shaking 27 yrs of being in small town texas not being able to stomach a yankee... or listen to one talk . repulsed. can pickem out by just a photo. so i can be honest and say i understand the pathological alienation.dont get me wrong- because i can understand you, doesnt mean i like you- dont confuse the two.

and lets be honest- the societies with the least bacon have the most social unrest- do the math.... lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts