Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are up north, which is enough info to tell you where I am from.
We drove our motor home to the gas station. Our debit card now shuts off at 125, where a week sgobit shit off at 100.

We had 3/8 of a tank, 125 dollars took us to 3/4 of a tank and the pump shut off.

My wife and I make a fair wage.

Good luck to you getting by on minimal incomes.

I am shocked at how fast we have went into the komode under joe and the hoe.

That is all.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
We are up north, which is enough info to tell you where I am from.
We drove our motor home to the gas station. Our debit card now shuts off at 125, where a week sgobit shit off at 100.

We had 3/8 of a tank, 125 dollars took us to 3/4 of a tank and the pump shut off.

My wife and I make a fair wage.

Good luck to you getting by on minimal incomes.

I am shocked at how fast we have went into the komode under joe and the hoe.

That is all.
i got tired of putting up with high gas prices and snagged this. Saving up for an electric motor to go on it for when in the mountains. The dog loves it too.
Bicycle Wheel Tire Plant Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
84 Posts
My son works in a warehouse about seven miles from his apartment. He decided it would be significantly cheaper to buy an ebike and use that whenever possible to commute to work. I have to give him credit, he’s done enough dumb things in his life (nothing I wouldn’t have done but different circumstances today) but this seems to be a pretty smart decision. The bike can go 28 miles an hour on pedal assist and runs for about 40 miles. My wife and I have been looking at them for recreational use and we’ll be pulling the trigger soon. Something to think about for anyone in a similar situation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I paced a guy on an E-Scooter (standing, not sitting) the other day. He was on the sidewalk and going over 30 MPH. He was riding like a lunatic, switching from the street to the sidewalk and back. He was also ignoring traffic signals and the standard rules of the road. As no license is required, folks are using these if they have suspended licenses. Hopefully your son is wearing safety gear, especially a helmet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts