Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While sorting through some eBooks, I came across this 32 page manual on the Mosin-Nagant rifles and carbines. Originally published in 1954 by the Ordinance Corps (ORDI 7-101) it covers the basics, maintenance, and cleaning. I am making it available free of charge, if you want it, here's the link...

Mosin-Nagant Manual (1954).pdf

This link will open it in your browser, there will be a download link at the top if you want to save it.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
I appreciate the offer, but when I tried to download the file my computer blocked it.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's odd. I have never heard of any issues with .pdf files, which are generally considered safe. Dropbox is also a respected site.

The only guess I can make is that your popup blocker blocked the DL popup?

Has anyone else had an issue with this file? It scans clean with my software.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
That's odd. I have never heard of any issues with .pdf files, which are generally considered safe. Dropbox is also a respected site.

The only guess I can make is that your popup blocker blocked the DL popup?

Has anyone else had an issue with this file? It scans clean with my software.
I tried it at work. I'm a minor cog in a major corporation and they probably have some serious technology involved in their mainframe at headquarters.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I actually think I have a pocket sized copy of this somewhere in paperback, but downloaded nonetheless.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts