Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
The Ruskies don't screw around. I worked a little with the Spetsnaz for a week or so back inthe day and they were pretty cool.. I remember a few years ago when the pirate thing was gettin bad in Somalia. They made the mistake of taking a Russian ship hostage. They sent the Spetsnaz guys in. The media asked where the pirates were and they said they let them go..LOL I'm sure they did. Over the side after a bullet to the head...

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
If you want to train with some tough SWAT teams go to Israel No one has and edge on them.

Reactions: ekim and shotlady

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
The Ruskies don't screw around. I worked a little with the Spetsnaz for a week or so back inthe day and they were pretty cool.. I remember a few years ago when the pirate thing was gettin bad in Somalia. They made the mistake of taking a Russian ship hostage. They sent the Spetsnaz guys in. The media asked where the pirates were and they said they let them go..LOL I'm sure they did. Over the side after a bullet to the head...
The guy that trains/teaches me, trained with the spetsnaz.... He said they are a tough bunch but not mythical and not better or worse than our guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.