Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
how low would the unemployment go if they reversed the stimulus... give $600 to the unemployed and $300/week to those with a job.... bet most would have a job within a month...

as for Me and the wife.... our money is being invested..... in a new mattress!
I might get a part time job, otherwise I'll stay retired.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
how low would the unemployment go if they reversed the stimulus... give $600 to the unemployed and $300/week to those with a job.... bet most would have a job within a month...

We need pics , just saying.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts

The last few years we have gotten rid of all of our old "conventional" mattresses and bought the made in the USA Memory Foam mattresses in a box. Slippy Approved if I do say so myself!

·
Super Moderator
8,664 Posts
In a couple of years, If I sell my beloved Slippy Lodge and buy some land in WY and build a smaller home, I'm hoping to be set. The South has some great folk-lore and is generally still free, but the big city dominance has me concerned.
You're gonna hate all the winter weather. As you get older, it gets harder on the body. And you ain't gettin no younger. Just sayin............

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I could stock bourbon, since I do drink the fire water. Not much anyway.

·
Registered
154 Posts
In a couple of years, If I sell my beloved Slippy Lodge and buy some land in WY and build a smaller home, I'm hoping to be set. The South has some great folk-lore and is generally still free, but the big city dominance has me concerned.
Plenty of room out here for you Slippy.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Plenty of room out here for you Slippy.
Thank you Sir!

I promise we will be good Constitutional Minded Free Citizens! I'm a bit more libertarian than Mrs S, but she is rock hard conservative.

My motto toward government is pretty well known...JLMTFAADTOM (Just Leave Me The Fark Alone And Don't Tread on Me)! PM coming your way!

Slippy!

·
Administrator
14,709 Posts
Uhh, @Slippy my friend - i have a friend in Wyoming.
You do know that the wind really blows out there, and 20 below zero is considered "not too bad", right?
:vs_laugh:

·
Administrator
14,709 Posts
Reactions: inceptor and Slippy
21 - 38 of 38 Posts