Shouldn't you know something about marketing before you develop a site about "maketing?" Here's some ideas...
1. Use your spellchecker so you don't say things like "maketing" and "Plese ."
2. Speak in complete sentences, not fragments like, "money making forums."
3. Put at least 1 space after every period, comma, or other punctuation.
4. Ask for marketing advice on a marketing forum, not on a prepper forum.
5. General internet marketing, SEO, article marketing, blog/vlog marketing, social media marketing, and affiliate marketing are all saturated topics. Unless you're an expert, you are facing a very difficult journey. Of course, if you were an expert, you would already know that.
Well, I will offer my services, Just send me your routing number, and your credit card numbers, along with a recent photo, and 79 US dollars, and I gaurantee you, I can teach you a lesson or two..Money back gaurantee...
There are organizations that can help you with the how to of marketing and internet sales. While there may be folks here with that knowledge, I would suggest that you may want to broaden your search parameters a bit to include business start up and management sites.