Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am John.I want to build a website about maketing online.Plese give me some ideas for my forum.

money making forums

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
You need an off-set press and special paper to make money - and oh yeah, it's illegal - only the feds can make money.

Reactions: Prepadoodle

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Shouldn't you know something about marketing before you develop a site about "maketing?" Here's some ideas...

1. Use your spellchecker so you don't say things like "maketing" and "Plese ."

2. Speak in complete sentences, not fragments like, "money making forums."

3. Put at least 1 space after every period, comma, or other punctuation.

4. Ask for marketing advice on a marketing forum, not on a prepper forum.

5. General internet marketing, SEO, article marketing, blog/vlog marketing, social media marketing, and affiliate marketing are all saturated topics. Unless you're an expert, you are facing a very difficult journey. Of course, if you were an expert, you would already know that. :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Well, I will offer my services, Just send me your routing number, and your credit card numbers, along with a recent photo, and 79 US dollars, and I gaurantee you, I can teach you a lesson or two..Money back gaurantee...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Deebo! That's not nice.....

funny, but not very nice.;)

Reactions: Seneca

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Thank you...IM HERE ALL WEEK.
please tip your waitress.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
There are organizations that can help you with the how to of marketing and internet sales. While there may be folks here with that knowledge, I would suggest that you may want to broaden your search parameters a bit to include business start up and management sites.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hello,
I am John.I want to build a website about maketing online.Plese give me some ideas for my forum.

money making forums
Lesson: A business with no sign is a sign of no business.

Lesson: 4 "P"s_ product, place, price, promotion

If you cannot answer the above for your business; you will never answer the same questions for someone else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts