Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I "DVR" the show Special Victims Unit (law and order). It aired last night and I watch it tonight with my wife. We usually fast forward thru the commercials and we often catch a little "upcomming news" bits that were of course aired last night. I replayed this "bit" from our local newscast 4x and my wife confirmed I was not hearing things. The story was:

"Secret Service Response to a Drone in San Francisco."

Now the pres was in SF today - not yesterday - so he couldn't have gotten a fly by yesterday. But low and behold if I google that story - nothing - but some grandma's protesting drone strikes, nothing but Paul's protest on the senate floor about the drone policy, NOTHING on the KCR A News web site. DANG IT.

I was hoping they blasted some kids remote control helo or something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
because when DHS is behind something there trump card the SS has to investigate it and they where probably just makein sure DHS wasnt tryin to check on the previous actions of the pres. trying to lable him a threat lol if i was a DHS employee he would be number one on my list lol armed preditors over his head at all times lol ... this is some more stuff just swept under the rug and re wrote by the media

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The impression my wife and I had was that someone got a remote control flying device too close for their liking. They are going to have real trouble with private drones in the future. Not just the pres but anyone wanting security and privacy.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
because when DHS is behind something there trump card the SS has to investigate it and they where probably just makein sure DHS wasnt tryin to check on the previous actions of the pres. trying to lable him a threat lol if i was a DHS employee he would be number one on my list lol armed preditors over his head at all times lol ... this is some more stuff just swept under the rug and re wrote by the media
Careful your aluminum foil hat is showing ;)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
The impression my wife and I had was that someone got a remote control flying device too close for their liking. They are going to have real trouble with private drones in the future. Not just the pres but anyone wanting security and privacy.
I'm wondering if the media screwed up the report and it was the story on Leon Panetta speaking at the Commonwealth Club, San Francisco.

Leon Panetta Questioned on Drone Use, Calls Secret Service on Questioner | War Is A Crime .org

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Maybe Biden had one overhead. He probably thought he could just pop off both barrels if anyone got too close to his Lord and Master
And the Secret Service was just there to repair the door to Biden's hotel room from him blasting it off the hinges?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts