Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have good recommendations for comfortable military (8") boots? I have a pair of Bated tropical durashock "Navy Seal" boots and they are fairly comfy but it never hurts to have a few pair for whatever condition. Plus I use mostly multicam and black sort of stands out in comparison.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I love Danners, and their "Combat Hikers", while not the full sized 8" boots you're referring to, are great boots, durable, with a very aggressive tread pattern. They were issued for Afghanistan with MultiCam, and can be found at surplus shops for decent prices. They're currently my every day wear boots.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
my kids also like the jungle boots. i tend to stick with bates. even for anthony's police uniform. he gets them where the other sandiego pd boys get thier stuff. i dont know what thats called. the store jst calls me for payment. if its me on my own, i just stick to what i know-asking lapd boys! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.