Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
And to you Prince. May your Christmas be joyful and cookie filled. I don't drink and drive during the holidays. Only when I'm working driving the explosive transport vehicles I drive through crowded neighborhoods. It makes the time fly by. Especially when I black out.

SMILEYS-1-1.png

Just kidding. :) I couldn't help myself to a little joking on the serious subject. I don't drink at all anymore actually, but the dark humor hit me.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Same to you and yours. Drank too much bourbon spiked egg nog tonight but finally got all the presents put out for the kids and grandkids. Another Christmas got here far too quickly ... as I am sure the next one will as well.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hope Santa brings me some Pmags :) Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and Merry whatever you celebrate if you don't!

Reactions: Prince Humperdink

·
Registered
66 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all !

Be safe and enjoy the holiday!

Reactions: Prince Humperdink

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, may you have a safe, blessed day. Give your loved ones an extra hug and let them know they are loved you never know how long you may have them. We buried my best friends father yesterday morning. Blessings to all.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. Yall be sure and eat plenty of cookies , fudge, brownies and pecan pie for me too, that way I dont have to be the one running around the block for the next several months trying to work it off! Most definintely take every oppertunity you have to spend time with family cuase life is much too short down here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Merry Christmas! We got a White Christmas today! Its sweet... but the Snow Blower will be used... right after much coffee!
Great to be a part of the crew here!

Meerh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts