301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
SH*T!!!!! Stop scaring me!
Come on Man!
Bio Warfare has not been used by America, and it may never be used by us, but China and Russia surely have stockpiles. The problem with using it, is that it is indiscriminate, it cannot be controlled once it is loose.

Another problem is that it will be answered, tit for tat, with bio: or it will be answered with a nuke, if it does enough damage. Any use of NBC can open the door to atomic weapons. (NBC= Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical. That is how the Army classifies them.)

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
How to protect yourself from forest ticks
You can use Deep Woods Off (25% DEET) to get pretty good protection from ticks.
I had to mention that, or I would have busted.

Reactions: Folklore

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bio Warfare has not been used by America, and it may never be used by us, but China and Russia surely have stockpiles. The problem with using it, is that it is indiscriminate, it cannot be controlled once it is loose.
Its being used now alright. Ticks were actually attempted to be used as bio weapons. I personally believe that the vaccine has hydro gels in it which is why it has to be cold stored. I also believe that 5G can make people extremely sick and it was designed by the military to disperse crowds through concentrated heat. Wether either of these count as bio warfare is up to you. My minds made up.

·
Registered
250 Posts

301 - 312 of 312 Posts