Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

281 - 300 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Some of these memes are too truthful about sad things that I feel bad "liking" them....:unsure:😂
It’s never bothered me, a like means that you like or agree with the message. If it’s sad, then just let it be sad, life is full of that. What it’s not full of are people who love the truth. And those people need to come forth and let themselves be known. That’s another thing that I have never been shy about.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
Reactions: Any Beastie

·
Registered
321 Posts
If it’s sad, then just let it be sad, life is full of that. What it’s not full of are people who love the truth. And those people need to come forth and let themselves be known.
You have hit the nail on the head my friend.
Earth has no sorrow that heaven can't heal, but boy getting through earth's sorrows is no riotous fun.

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Some took that literally and went home. It must be a holiday they missed.

Others cheered knowing they were on the right track.

I actually took that photo and created the meme. My guess is some minimum-wage part-timer made it, not only to indicate there's no Sprite available at this dispenser, but to reference his/her work ethic.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 · (Edited)
Quote from the AFT site:

The AFT and NEA are committed to the education and well- being of all students, especially those most severely impacted by the pandemic. A new administration provides new opportunities to strengthen public schools to meet this moment and to secure the federal investments necessary to ensure that academic and social and emotional supports are in place for whole child development. Rather than simply trying to return to “normal,” we have an unprecedented opportunity to create the public schools all our students.

Sounds great, it’s really too bad that the AFT & NEA haven’t mastered the skill, of teaching students how to spell.
Nor have they taught the skill of how to read, or how to do math; but they’ve done a fine job of inviting kufi wearing Muslims to speak.

Kufi Picture:

·
Registered
250 Posts

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 · (Edited)
NDSAP was fund by the Americans. And the rest are American thinks to.
Where does the Flue did come from? Fort Detrick!
Thanks Guys...
The Nazis may have gotten some funding from America, but defeating France took care of any money needs. They had the whole place, and that means, they had all of their treasure too.

Then the Nazis conquered the rest of Europe, they captured untold wealth. Plus they had all of the conquered land to produce all of the foodstuff and materials, that was needed by Germany, 3 times over.

Hitler was a bigger fool than most because after conquering Europe, he committed virtual suicide, by invading Russia. (Which in turn, led to his actual suicide, when the Russians were a few blocks from his underground lair.)

Fort Detrick is not responsible for any super bug. That place is locked down like an airtight coffin.

281 - 300 of 312 Posts