Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,619 Posts
I really have to watch it because my 3 year old has picked up a few choice words. I gotta say his placement and use are spot on but I tell him he can't use those words and flush them down the toilet. I used my horn the other day on someone drifting into my lane and I looked in the rear view mirror and my 3 year old was flying the bird. Face Palm!
Hmmm............ I wonder where he learned that one? :lol:

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
How on earth do you get suspended from kindergarten?! Yelling "mother ****er!"? :lol:

I've learned from my kids what a road rager I am. My oldest will yell, "Get off the road or learn to drive!" when we get stuck behind someone slow. Whoops. Nothing like kids to point out your flaws. :D
Nope. Kid tried to take Willies candy. Willy takes that kind of thing seriously. Never mess with a fat Mexican kids candy. He'll go cartel on you.

Reactions: indie and MrsInor

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I really have to watch it because my 3 year old has picked up a few choice words. I gotta say his placement and use are spot on but I tell him he can't use those words and flush them down the toilet. I used my horn the other day on someone drifting into my lane and I looked in the rear view mirror and my 3 year old was flying the bird. Face Palm!
Look at it this way; it is Thanksgiving and he was roasting that bird special just for them!

Reactions: Meangreen and Inor

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Inor says I need to tell you about our youngest when she was about three. I had just picked her and her sister up from daycare and was rushing around starting supper, letting dogs out and in and all the just got home stuff one goes through. The little one was sitting on the floor talking to herself while playing with a wooden puzzle. I passed her several times and after the fourth or fifth time realized she was saying the same word quietly over and over and over. Mother****er, mother****er... Said she learned it from some boy at daycare. This is the same girl that decided to play hockey - at that time girls played in the boys pee wee leagues. After getting benched for high sticking (but they do it on tv was her excuse) for ten minutes she was out on the ice and got the puck. Every boy on the opposing team headed anywhere but near her as she skated for the goal. The goalie put his arms up and I swear started to cry.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Inor says I need to tell you about our youngest when she was about three. I had just picked her and her sister up from daycare and was rushing around starting supper, letting dogs out and in and all the just got home stuff one goes through. The little one was sitting on the floor talking to herself while playing with a wooden puzzle. I passed her several times and after the fourth or fifth time realized she was saying the same word quietly over and over and over. Mother****er, mother****er... Said she learned it from some boy at daycare. This is the same girl that decided to play hockey - at that time girls played in the boys pee wee leagues. After getting benched for high sticking (but they do it on tv was her excuse) for ten minutes she was out on the ice and got the puck. Every boy on the opposing team headed anywhere but near her as she skated for the goal. The goalie put his arms up and I swear started to cry.
Hockey the great equalizer! Just have your kid play goalie because of the cost of equipment!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
The next year they started a girl's league. I asked if she wanted to play again. She said Nope - they are girl scouts on ice not hockey.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hockey the great equalizer! Just have your kid play goalie because of the cost of equipment!
She played defense. As Mrs Inor implied, she was (and still is) a bit of bulldozer. But I will say nothing gives a man quite as much pride as having every boy in the 3rd grade scared to death of your 2nd grade daughter on the rink.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
She played defense. As Mrs Inor implied, she was (and still is) a bit of bulldozer. But I will say nothing gives a man quite as much pride as having every boy in the 3rd grade scared to death of your 2nd grade daughter on the rink.
One of my female students just quit the wrestling team after several years, because she's on two different Roller Derby teams and won't have time for all three. Yep, Roller Derby. Funny part is, she's an absolutely beautiful native girl that the boys just stare at (but afraid to ask out), 100% girl in the girly sense, a total lady in the parlor (polite, proper etiquette), "put a book on her head"...

...and is a total bad-ass who is fearless. I wish she was my daughter so I didn't have to worry about it...

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
One of my female students just quit the wrestling team after several years, because she's on two different Roller Derby teams and won't have time for all three. Yep, Roller Derby. Funny part is, she's an absolutely beautiful native girl that the boys just stare at (but afraid to ask out), 100% girl in the girly sense, a total lady in the parlor (polite, proper etiquette), "put a book on her head"...

...and is a total bad-ass who is fearless. I wish she was my daughter so I didn't have to worry about it...
That is daughter #2. The peace we experience from her is more than made for with daughter #1...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Seems Meangreen and The Resister don't exactly like each other to put it mildly. Since we will most likely never see them settle this little situation, who do you think would win in a fist fight? Meangreen or The Resister. :lol:

My money's on Meangreen.
Honestly don't know who Resistor is, guess I don't pay attention enough. I seem to agree on most things with Meangreen so my votes with him! haha

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
I'll vote for whoever "Likes" my post first! hehe

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Ok, I wont comment on the OP question, becouse IM BIASED and Racist, And well nevermind.\
But, to add to getting suspended from Kindergarden - I was booted for three days becouse some lady showed up in leotards, to teach us exercising, and I told my buddy "I was going to SSCK her". I couldn't even spell it right, and still got in trouble. TRUE STORY

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Meangreen kicked his ass in the poll. OK to "vote" on this thread if you want.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I've said it before and I'll say it again...that was funny dannyboy!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I guess it would depend on where you are taking him.

ETA: I would be careful though, his wife is on the board too. Try to be discreet.
Hey now! This is a family oriented board! :)

Reactions: inceptor
41 - 60 of 62 Posts