Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
MeanGreen,
No reason to apologize to me. I've enjoyed your posts (and most people's posts) on this forum for quite some time and felt like we saw things the from the same vantage point. While I understood some of the basis of what Resister was saying, his arguments began to stray into some nether region of the bizzaro world. Then I did not like his attacks so for some fun I decided to create this poll/post. Maybe this served as somewhat of a wakeup call for Resister. I like this forum and thought that it would be fun and can say truthfully that I am glad that the results were decidedly in your favor. If I can take down the poll I will.
Take care and my best to you.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Generally, when two people have problems with each other, I don't pick sides, nor get involved in it. I have been out of Jr. High for a long time now.
I completely agree with you MD. I don't have issues with either one of them. MG and I are "Online Buddies" and work in the same field, and in the past, for the same organization; so we have a special connection. So if they got in a fist fight, I would tase them both and break it up.

I know that I have gotten snarky a time or two, maybe three, but two of those got worked out. Haven't heard from the third one; I think they quit the forum.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I completely agree with you MD. I don't have issues with either one of them. MG and I are "Online Buddies" and work in the same field, and in the past, for the same organization; so we have a special connection. So if they got in a fist fight, I would tase them both and break it up.

I know that I have gotten snarky a time or two, maybe three, but two of those got worked out. Haven't heard from the third one; I think they quit the forum.
Don't taze me bro!!! No seriously, the last cert I wasn't right for the rest of the day, no tazer for me.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
That's why we have the ignore button....
I used the ignore button once. But then it tells you that you missed something the person posted and it drove me ****ing crazy. So then I would un-ignore, read it, then get pissed and respond. I thought I was bi-polar or some shit. That son-of-a-bitchin' ignore button is ruthless.

P.S. - I just read a study that says using profanity is a stress reliever and produces a calming effect. Sort of like Marijuana. :cool:

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Don't taze me bro!!! No seriously, the last cert I wasn't right for the rest of the day, no tazer for me.
Boo-Hoo ya' big baby. I can't even cert because they're afraid it will throw my heart into a weird rhythm and kill me! Talk about not being right for the rest of the day.

Love ya' buddy!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,590 Posts
I used the ignore button once. But then it tells you that you missed something the person posted and it drove me ****ing crazy. So then I would un-ignore, read it, then get pissed and respond. I thought I was bi-polar or some shit. That son-of-a-bitchin' ignore button is ruthless.

P.S. - I just read a study that says using profanity is a stress reliever and produces a calming effect. Sort of like Marijuana. :cool:
I understand, the same thing happened to me when I used the ignore button.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

And you don't need a prescription!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Just watch it around the kids. Nothing quite so charming as a two-year old yelling, "SHIT!" in public. :/ :lol:
On the contrary. I think it is part of our job as parents to teach our sons to cuss properly. I am not talking about this "mutha f...er this mutha f...er that" that all of the kids do now. I am talking about being able to swear well. My dad was a master. He knew more swear words than anybody have met before or since. Plus, he had the added ability to string them together in such a way you did not even notice he was cussing.

I learned from him well, but I am still nowhere near as good as he was. However, hope springs eternal you pricks! :)

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
And you don't need a prescription!
No sir I don't. I can spark up whenever I want. I thought about buying an ounce of weed just to carry around because I can.

I Love Stoners....:lol: All misguided, high and shit.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Just watch it around the kids. Nothing quite so charming as a two-year old yelling, "SHIT!" in public. :/ :lol:
I love it when a two year old yells "SHIT!" in public.

I have a dear friend who is Mexican (as in once illegal). His English is so-so and of course, one of the first words his English speaking buddies taught him was "Mother ****er". So he says it all the time.

So one day me and a couple of other parents from our kids football team were walking past his truck. He has a little boy named Willie, who's all fat and adorable and junk. When we walked by, Willie (who got suspended from Kindergarten this year) was about 2 1/2, creeping up on three, and playing in the truck "driving", and he leaned out of the window of the truck and yelled "Come on mudder ****er, get out of the way..."

We nearly pissed ourselves from laughing so hard. When Pedro drives, guess what you hear?

Reactions: indie and Inor

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
On the contrary. I think it is part of our job as parents to teach our sons to cuss properly. I am not talking about this "mutha f...er this mutha f...er that" that all of the kids do now. I am talking about being able to swear well. My dad was a master. He knew more swear words than anybody have met before or since. Plus, he had the added ability to string them together in such a way you did not even notice he was cussing.

I learned from him well, but I am still nowhere near as good as he was. However, hope springs eternal you pricks! :)
Just for you Inor;

"In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."

"I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

A Christmas Story.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Inor and Meangreen

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Willie (who got suspended from Kindergarten this year)
How on earth do you get suspended from kindergarten?! Yelling "mother ****er!"? :lol:

I've learned from my kids what a road rager I am. My oldest will yell, "Get off the road or learn to drive!" when we get stuck behind someone slow. Whoops. Nothing like kids to point out your flaws. :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I really have to watch it because my 3 year old has picked up a few choice words. I gotta say his placement and use are spot on but I tell him he can't use those words and flush them down the toilet. I used my horn the other day on someone drifting into my lane and I looked in the rear view mirror and my 3 year old was flying the bird. Face Palm!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts