Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems Meangreen and The Resister don't exactly like each other to put it mildly. Since we will most likely never see them settle this little situation, who do you think would win in a fist fight? Meangreen or The Resister. :lol:

My money's on Meangreen.

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
Those of you who don't know what's been going on should go back and read resisters previous posts. He's a blow hard who enjoys attacking others and has a tendency to make things up as he goes along. He's right, you're wrong, you are stupid if you disagree with him.

He does have his own board and keeps linking to it hoping to get people to go there.

ETA: I'm not sure if resister likes anyone here but there could be one person.

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
Those of you who don't know what's been going on should go back and read resisters previous posts. He's a blow hard who enjoys attacking others and has a tendency to make things up as he goes along. He's right, you're wrong, you are stupid if you disagree with him.

He does have his own board and keeps linking to it hoping to get people to go there.

ETA: I'm not sure if resister likes anyone here but there could be one person.
That's why we have the ignore button....

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HuntingHawk
There comes a time when the Good and Just should stand up for themselves. I don't need the "moderators" (or the government if want a real life comparison) to come to my aid and I truly suspect that you agree with me. Now...How about a vote in the poll? :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hmm. I guess I don't pay attention to names too much. Between that and the fact that I'm not on here that often, I have no idea of who either is.
But, since we are talking about a fist fight......

Meangreen sounds way.....meaner!!!!!! My vote is in!!!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I won't vote in this poll, it means nothing. I have agreed with Meangreen many times and we have dis agreed a few times, as it probably should be. I feel he is a plus to the forum. As far as Resister, I only liked him once and shortly after I unlike him. I won't read his post and there is another member I don't read as I not to feed trolls or wanna be's.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doomsday,
I'm doing this for a laugh, nothing more. Topics on this forum have been of great variety and most are interesting, some are informative, some are pretty stupid and some are highly thought provoking, some are funny and some are serious. After reading the back and forth between Resister and Meangreen and knowing that these two will probably never meet in the ring, why not? If we can discuss human sexuality, racism, tyranny, firearms, survival skills, politics, etc...why not a lighthearted attempt at pitting two posters in a mock fistfight?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Singling anyone out with negativity is not cool in my book. It doesn't matter what they've said or done. Problems should be handled in private.

I just think of how upsetting it would be to me to be called out like this. Then again, my feelings get hurt a lot easier than most, but still, I just think things like this can cause a lot more damage than perhaps people think about.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
It's all good fun and yes I got pretty pissed at resister because of...well obvious reasons and I'm laughing at it now. I apologize to the members that I made feel uncomfortable and to Slippy and the other comedians on this site, I hope to drink beer and laugh with all of you someday. All seriousness I promise I will not to do any of the things resister says I will do to you ;)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
MG I got your Back

Reactions: Meangreen
1 - 20 of 62 Posts