Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
An invite to his own forum.

A spammer, is all.

Scourge of the message board world. Do against others as they would prefer others not to do unto them.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Any site that would do underhand stuff like that will never have me as a member
yes I got one also

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
Whooops! Never thought about a virus. I was curious, clicked the link and looked around the forum, read a couple of posts. It appears to be geared toward caucasian people who try to sound intellectual. I did not linger long enough to see if it really was racist. I saw all I needed to know that as a Southern ******* I probably would not fit in.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've received a notification from several of you regarding mcasterbridge. My attempts to issue an infraction and ban have not been successful. I will continue to work at removing this account.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I've received a notification from several of you regarding mcasterbridge. My attempts to issue an infraction and ban have not been successful. I will continue to work at removing this account.
Sic'em, Big Dawg!

Hey. We should go and spam his site!

Naw, that would give him attention.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got one too. Thought it was strange, I didn't know them (or of them) and they had no posts... Maybe the admins can put a minimum post count on PM's (say...10). While we are at it, how about a buy-sell section, with a minimum post count also? (sorry, that is off topic)...
This will eliminate some work for the mods and admins. You folks do a bang up job staying on top of this stuff. Thank You!

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
365 Posts
I got one too. Thought it was strange, I didn't know them (or of them) and they had no posts... Maybe the admins can put a minimum post count on PM's (say...10). While we are at it, how about a buy-sell section, with a minimum post count also? (sorry, that is off topic)...
This will eliminate some work for the mods and admins. You folks do a bang up job staying on top of this stuff. Thank You!
Im all for it too. Look at the for sale section, there are lots of one posters (Inferno, spurius to name a few) that come here just to post.
The kicker is that they dont even respond to their listings when people are interested!
These is nothing wrong with setting a 30 post min to post in the FS section!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
What? I didn't get spammed. I feel left out. I most be getting to rightwing for the rightwingers, or too radical for the radicals. Sniff, sniff.

a83a0d35.jpg

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can forward his link to you if you really feel left out and have to see it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I got the same crap & can't say it puts this forum in good standing to allow such crap. JMO
We just had a site go down due to a spammer this site i have close 6k posts. Ya gotta give the mods a break.
When things like this happen it because when you try to help people ya get things like this.
But one must remember that there are evil people out there. People that think its funny to hurt others,
And things like this makes me want to punch them in the face

1 - 20 of 34 Posts