1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sheep will fall in line in time.
But there is a Wolf left here an there. May the howl be
Molon labe
Molon Labe
http://johns_views.tripod.com/image/mlm16.jpg
I did a google search:

Molon Labe: It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.
Very appropriate

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
When someone actually takes a stand, then it will mean something. The law is still valid, so we will see how it plays out. I won't hold my breath on anything good happening.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
When someone actually takes a stand, then it will mean something. The law is still valid, so we will see how it plays out. I won't hold my breath on anything good happening.
Just because it is law does not made it valid or right. At one time the law allowed owning a slave.
While the price maybe high it is worth it when freedom wins out. That is why until Obama we have had it pretty good here in America
Many of us know the history behind Molon labe, We also understand that it has grow into a expanded role in our desire to stay free.
It is the spirit of the their fight we embrace, it is their passion we champion . I will die a free man rather than live as a slave.
Molon labe

Reactions: Irish and jrclen

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Just because it is law does not made it valid or right. At one time the law allowed owning a slave.
While the price maybe high it is worth it when freedom wins out. That is why until Obama we have had it pretty good here in America
Many of us know the history behind Molon labe, We also understand that it has grow into a expanded role in our desire to stay free.
It is the spirit of the their fight we embrace, it is their passion we champion . I will die a free man rather than live as a slave.
Molon labe
I agree about a law not being valid/right, but to LEO's/military it is still a legal law and they follow orders to enforce said laws, most will enforce the law even if they don't think it's valid/right. I don't question your personal resolve, but the mass of people who will blindly go along with said laws give the government there so called authority. Right/wrong or legal or not doesn't matter until it is tested by someone, and in this case if it's only tested in the court system then it doesn't matter, the government/ lawyers/politicians will just re write it and by pass the court ruling. IMO, until the people stand up with more than mere words but with a show of force, government will never give up! They do not fear the people!

·
Registered
98 Posts
IMO, until the people stand up with more than mere words but with a show of force, government will never give up! They do not fear the people!
It may take another Boston Massacre. But in my opinion, it is coming. There are many angry people in the USA. And they are angry with the government. The government shows no intention of backing off from these constant and ever increasing grabs of our freedom. A huge out of control fire can be started with a single match.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Not one more inch, does anyone think that if they are successful with this gun grab that it would stop here. Now they are even starting to use their public office to intimidate the banks into not lending to gun manufactures and not accepting gun and ammo purchases on credit cards. If just a small percent of gun owners would pull their money out at one time it would cause a run on the bank that would become self perpetuating. Wouldn't that be something the same people that prepare for a financial collapse ends up being the ones that starts it.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I agree about a law not being valid/right, but to LEO's/military it is still a legal law and they follow orders to enforce said laws, most will enforce the law even if they don't think it's valid/right. I don't question your personal resolve, but the mass of people who will blindly go along with said laws give the government there so called authority. Right/wrong or legal or not doesn't matter until it is tested by someone, and in this case if it's only tested in the court system then it doesn't matter, the government/ lawyers/politicians will just re write it and by pass the court ruling. IMO, until the people stand up with more than mere words but with a show of force, government will never give up! They do not fear the people!
No law enforcement or military will blindly follow that order. We are already seeing that with the Sheriffs around the country writing non- comply orders, and they out rule any fed in their county and state. Military and Federal Agents take the same oath and if it unconstitutional it's illegal. Unfortunately there is always liberals that slip through the cracks, a perfect example is the Chief of Police down in New Orleans who gave many illegal orders including seizing weapons. The Obama administration is attacking our rights by going after the things like parts of the weapons and ammunition but to do an all-out gun grab would be impossible in this country.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
They are training and arming DHS personal now . They will be the lead for the final phase of Obama's plan to take the weapons.
We may slow them down with congress for a bit but they have no intentions of following the Constitution, they have already written it off.
If you had any doubts read this not just glance at it read the words.
If ?Assault Weapons? Are Bad?Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ?Personal Defense?? | TheBlaze.com
Did you notice that the call true assault weapons personal Defense weapons. Now if you own a Semi-auto AR-15 it is an evil assault weapon. And actually "Personal Defense Weapons" is a new class of weapons that include the fn-p90.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Damn Smitty I must have missed the memo on this training your talking about. Maybe it's because they don't like me :eek:
I read just about everything the Head of DHS has said ,scary . She labeled my sons, wife, me and every soldier I ever served with as the most dangerous threat to America.
After I gave it 27 years of my life. She was cheered after she said it and has maintained all veterans should be disarmed.
Not hard to figure out the plan.
She aint buying those 7000 more weapons to help the economy.
I do not like nor trust the DHS they have an agenda and will carry it out.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Im getting more and more Liberals asking whats going on. I think there coming around and starting to realize what a crap deal we are in at the moment. If they can get past there complete pacifist leanings we might have this one large group willing to stand up and be heard.

I assure them the POTUS is POS Tyrant. Makes me feel better.

News at 11. Well see.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Im getting more and more Liberals asking whats going on. I think there coming around and starting to realize what a crap deal we are in at the moment. If they can get past there complete pacifist leanings we might have this one large group willing to stand up and be heard.

I assure them the POTUS is POS Tyrant. Makes me feel better.

News at 11. Well see.
Slowly I am noticing a few of them opening their eyes . That bright ray of hope now looks like a train about to run them over.

·
Registered
855 Posts
It may take another Boston Massacre. But in my opinion, it is coming. There are many angry people in the USA. And they are angry with the government. The government shows no intention of backing off from these constant and ever increasing grabs of our freedom. A huge out of control fire can be started with a single match.
I've been wondering for a while now if this is exactly what they want. Cause an uprising then when it finally does happen declare Martial Law. I'd like to think it would never happen but it looks like that's exactly the way it's heading now, whether it's intentional or not I have no idea. Those of us in NY that have finally had enough of this nonsense appreciate the support we are getting from the rest of the country. I'm fairly well convinced now that NY is the test bed for the rest of the country, I have come to believe that Cuomo is Obama's puppet and that's why it happened here. If the courts don't throw this thing out I think most gun owners will be non-compliant with this new law. Officials have said that 90% of owners will not register their guns so this begs the question why even include it in the law. However if you are caught with an unregistered "Assault Weapon" they will confiscate all your firearms.....could this have been the plan all along? I think there's a lot less sheep here than even our own Governor had counted on.

-Infidel

1 - 20 of 40 Posts