Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
15,633 Posts
If martial law was imposed due to a nuclear strike on the US, we wouldn't have to worry about it very long.
MAD - mutually assured destruction.
The globe would be back in the stone age in less than one day.

·
Administrator
15,633 Posts
A nuke can explode in the atmosphere and cause an emp. There are also tactical nukes. But yes those Satan 2 missiles could kill us all, well most of us. Albert Einstein once said "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
The US, and I assume Russia as well, have ballistic missile submarines at sea at all times, and each ONE of ours can destroy the world. Just one boat. And we have quite a few.
Our farm is about 45 air miles from the east coast base for those subs, and a group from my Vietnam Veterans of America chapter was given a private tour of one. We were taken throughout the boat, everywhere except the nuclear reactor area. Squeezing around those missile tubes, and thinking of what was in there, made the hair on my body stand up.
They go to sea for up to 6 months at a time.
You can sleep well at night, knowing those awesome machines are on patrol. The Russians know what will happen if they send nuclear missiles our way.

Reactions: stowlin

·
Administrator
15,633 Posts
Not sure that FEMA took any weapons... it was NO POLICE OFFICERS under order of the local dems..and some national guard folks helped-----that had no clue what the hell their jobs were...

Said it before I will say it again... the most important vote you cast is your county sheriff .
And ours went on record, rather forcefully too, in Biden's first few months saying he would never order his deputies to confiscate weapons from citizens or perform any other unconstitutional act.

Reactions: Maine-Marine

·
Administrator
15,633 Posts
Wre already had martial law and they didn't tell you... It was called Social Distancing for Covid-19
I don't recall all law being suspended, military troops policing the streets, and the US Army being in charge of all state and local governments.

Reactions: inceptor
1 - 4 of 4 Posts